Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day

Hey Guys! New part... hope its ok... lots of drama as always lol... and it might get a little heavy..? Anyway, let me know if it was to much or was ok...? Apologies for all the swearing too!
As you know I can't seem to add any songs so instead I am putting up all the song's name for this chapter below with each chapter.

Chapter Song: Jungle by Tash Sultana

Please check out the song guys!! wrote this chapter while listening to it, and the lyrics are perfect lolI will look over it tomorrow for mistakes. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ki stretches her arms out, coming out from under the blanket covering her, humming as she awakens.

It's the first morning (day one) of waking up on Rafe's yacht.

The previous night was pretty much uneventful- just a minor quarrel between the two before the both stormed off in different directions, and then later calmed down and went to their separate areas to sleep. 

Their quarrel about who would get the berth of the yacht- aka the only proper sleeping quarters of Rafe's yacht- with a mattress and all.

Rafe was obviously going to let her have it- but it wasn't like he'd give it up so easily to her… he made it seem like she'd simply seemed ungrateful that she'd gotten the better half of the arrangement whilst he'd have to sleep uncomfortably for four days straight in the cabin just outside her room.. on a hardened wooden bench and with only a couple of pillows to soften the bench for him… but really, he'd rather sleep in the cabin just outside her room knowing exactly where she was- he wasn't going to want to risk any unpredictabilities from Ki- and her sleeping in the room just next door was perfect- it would keep his mind at peace. 

Ki had locked her door… she'd begun to realize she hadn't brought anything with her apart from a small bag, which basically only had her wallet and phone. 

She places her phone down beside her as she gets into bed, too tired to even think about how she had no new clothes to change into. 

She had been tossing and turning in bed- unable to sleep that night, with the weather having gotten colder as the night progressed.

She lays there unable to fall asleep. Peering around, she notices in the small space of the berth, Rafe had still managed to fill it with quite a few things- sort of like a small storage room- it had been quite messy, some clothes tossed about the floor- she'd even found a few empty bottles and beer cans too. But she had been there just to sleep, so the thought of how untidy it was- she tries to not let it bother her so much. 

She scans around and her eyes come across a large gray sweater… Rafes'- she knows. 

He has worn it a multitude of times before- she's familiar with it… in fact she thinks his had it since he was in high school- she'd seen him wear it the last time he'd turned up at her house too… It had a particular logo stitched onto it- from what she'd assumed would be his favorite sports club or something- not that she particularly thought about it that much or cared… but it had to be one of his favorites either way.   

She finds herself debating- should she tug it on?- I mean, it was really cold and she couldn't sleep?- she really hadn't wanted to, but it could be the only way to keep herself warm throughout the night- help her fall asleep faster?… I mean, it seemed to be the only idea that just wanted to stick- the only idea that should work to help her get a good night's rest… she just had to remind herself to pull it off once she wakes, and before she'd walk out those doors so Rafe wouldn't know…