Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market

UPDATE guys: I'm feeling very sick at the moment so the next part may take a lot longer than I had anticipated to send out... Hope a week or week and a half or so, depending on how long it takes for it to go.

Hey guys! Ok, I know this is kind of rushed- I couldn't put much time into this part because of somethings- but thought it's only a filler part- and I'm trying to get to the end of the story which should be two parts after this one!! I may consider writing a part two lol but only after a couple months as I will be having too much on soon to have time to write. So two more parts after this one and we have a bit of an ending! But either way, hope you all enjoy this one! I wish the new season would come out sooner and hoping we get Riara moments too!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night market twinkled with lights. The night scene was bustling with people... loud, colorful- expansive with carts and stalls- alive with movement and some live music. Ki wanders next to Wheezie- ambling along the middle... they'd been there to pick up a few things but also let some time pass by easily. They pass many stalls, examining a few things such as clothes- purchasing some other items.

As much as Ki had been enjoying Wheezie's company- she'd still been exhausted from the journey she'd just made with Rafe- so being out wasn't exactly what she'd wanted to be doing right now... Her real reason she'd only agreed to coming out- exploring the markets with Rafe's little sister was because- basically- truth be told- she'd really only had her mind on one thing- to pick up one thing from the chemist... something small but kind of important... after Rafe and her had- well- had unprotected sex- she didn't want to risk having to rock up back to the outerbanks with the possibility of being pregnant... that's if- she'd been forced to go home for whatever reason.

She'd been peeved with Rafe.. he'd left her to handle it on her own- she could tell he'd other things storming around on in his head- but he didn't even seem to flinch an eye over it... just because he had other things to do doesn't mean he could send her with his sister... it didn't excuse him from showing some care... she wished he'd been more thoughtful- considerate maybe... but he'd managed to convince her he had some other 'business' to handle- and in her foggy stated mind she'd connected 'business' to Ward's company and assumed it had something to do with him losing the company to Rose. He'd been extremely determined he should stay. So- she'd no choice- and the daunting possibility of coming back to OBX possibly pregnant made her stomach churn to imagine the look on her parents faces... and so the morning after pill should fix this- restore her mind- have her saved- or them- if Rafe even cared... she needed it- but at least after she'd take it the daunting whirling feeling in her lower gut should ebb away- and she could go back to putting her full focus on other important things- like- how to reach Sarah before a dispute broke out between the two sides...

She popped into the chemist- whilst Wheezie browsed the food markets. Ki comes out with a far few more things then she'd really needed- just to cover up what she'd really been in there for incase Wheezie decided to sneak a look into her bag... it was all tabbed on Rafe anyway- she might as well buy whatever she'd liked- make him pay for not making an effort, or being with her- and next time he'd think twice before leaving her alone with his card.

"Got us dinner." Wheezie exclaims excitedly- she twists around and turns to Ki as Ki approaches her. She lifts up and presents her two bags with a bright grin. Ki stops in front of her- returns a smile all wrapped up with warmth at how eager Wheezie had seemed the entire night. She huffs- contently and curiously- ready to unravel what she'd bought.

"What'd you get?"

"Some- ahh-" Wheezie peers back into the bag. "Fish cakes with rice- and umm- roti with curried potatoes- ahh- cassava cakes- salted bread... oh- and some breadfruit for breakfast- I guess."