Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike

Hey guys! What do you guys think of the picture! Lol Borrowed from a fave page of mine lol Anyway, the continuation if you guys want more! Once again- I know it's not perfect but hope it's ok! It was supposed to be longer, and have a JJ part too but didn't have time- this part will be next. Next part will take some time again like this one- but I will update as soon as I possibly can too. As always, hope you all enjoy! I'll go over this part again tomorrow just to check over it. xxx all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafe can't stop pacing the small room of the motel, watching Ki, thumb between his teeth, gaze narrowed as she talks to her mum over the phone. His brows mend together, intensely focused, gnawing lightly on his thumb. He swears he'd heard Rose been mentioned- her mum had been really loud on the other end. It doesn't leave his mind. He'd swore he'd needed to get back to Rose after she'd ripped Ward's company off of him.

Anyway- the talk for sure hadn't been going well between Ki and her mum- and they'd been at each other for a while. She gets up from off the edge of the bed, and roams away from Rafe- sensing his sense of interest- his slight tension was getting to her too. She'd been tight, taut, arguing with her parents- holding herself- and she hadn't needed Rafe nosing in on her business. He reads her- turns, lifting and folding his arms over his head as he steps away- giving her space.

"I don't care- I didn't have to call you..." she stretches out her words so her mum would get it- listen- and take in how pissed she'd been. "Yeah, I know your upset!- clearly, mum! So am I- but don't make this all about you-" her eyes grow,- furious. She sweeps her gaze over to Rafe and she eyes him as his turning to face her again. His eyes pause on her as she wanders into the restroom, and closes the door behind her. Rafe can hear her as she picks up her tone on the other side, spewing words out furiously... "Yes! Rose may have said that- but mum- listen! She seemed to miss the part- the point- were she stole the entire company from him too!... no- Rafe has been great!- wait, that's not fair- his not who you think he is!... yes, w-we are... together-" she says the last part awkwardly.

Rafe slightly panics... oh, and he needs to get out of here- he needs to go somewhere- leave her to it. He didn't think he wanted to stick around to hear what comes next- she'd clearly had it all under control, right? So he'll just step out- go get some fresh air... yeah, that should calm his racing pulse... that urge creeps in his stomach- pulls at him- telling him he needs a smoke. He yanks his jacket from off the chair, swinging it on and grabs his wallet from off the small round coffee table. He grabs the key for the room next, before he heads out, closing the door softly behind him.

He'd made it to a small shop just across from the motel, and strolls out with a pack of smokes, lighting one up as he comes out. He brings it up to his lips and takes in a long drag- feeling relief flow through his body as it fills up and burns at his lungs, calming his pulse. He slowly releases out the smoke into the air, eyes travel over the front of the motel. They come over the streets, scanning the spaces just outside, lightly taking in the ambience of the place- movement of people and cars, bikes, and a small group fo kids playing a game with a ball. He leans up against the wall of the small shop, resting his back to the cool surface of the bricks, when his eyes come a cross something that catches his focus... a figure mounted on a small framed dirt bike a short distance away. His black helmet concels his face. The bike revvs, and shoots off within moments of being noticed, drifts off heavily about a corner and disappears loudly from Rafe's sight. Rafe hears as it continues to roar off, the sound slowly fading with distance.

"Huh" Rafe scoffs, interested. He slides a hand into his pocket as he stares out after where it had disappeared, suspicious. He rolls out his tongue to lick his lips- agitated- as he pushes himself off the wall and thinks. For one, he no doubt, for sure, knew it had to be JJ. Everything about the frame of this man- it said it all- with the bit of blonde sticking out from under his helmet- pretty much gave him away...

Rafe grunts, running a hand over his buzzed hair- annoyed. He knew the pogues would be persitant- annoying... they seemed to want to stick around- and he absolutely hated everything about it. It burned something deep- incredibly uncomfortable- at his core. They would be here to sabortage him- everything he had... especially what he had with Ki, and he won't have it- he'd fight- no matter what they try... with everything he had- Ki was his- no matter what the pogues would try to pull- they were no longer unpredictable to him- Rafe knew what he was up against-

...Second... he felt something else rise in him... he as sure as hell needed his own dirtbike. JJ on his dirt bike... all the memories of Rafe riding his own flooded back- his reminded of how much he needed one of his own- and as soon as possible even... it was not a need- it was a craving... not just for Ki and him to get around... but for the high, the adrenaline that came with cruising one... that rush of excitement that pulses- streams- hard through his body and veins when ever his mounted on a bike of his own... he kind of assumed Ki would be in love with the idea too. She loved that rush- that sense of adventure... the freedom... he could share that with her... and he sure as hell couldn't wait.