Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?

Hi Guys! I know this is kinda rushed but its the best I could get with time I had to write it... hope it turned out ok, either way? Not too cheesy? But I will look over it again tomorrow and maybe make some corrections! Let me know what you guys think. Thank you guys always for reading! And huge thank you for the votes and any comments!! Sending you all hugs, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's crazy- she's got to be crazy...

She'd ditched JohnB's van at the side of the beach- bolted, ran off like a flash, disappearing on her friend's before they could even attempt to stop her... and now she returns back to the lion's den... this time jacking her own family car.

She's got to be crazy.

That is Kiara... and that is how she felt.

Sneaking out in the pitch dark night as it rained, she'd climbed out her window, jumped into her family's car, and had driven off- to the Cameron's house.

She just couldn't let it go... something heckled her... something tugged at the pit of her stomach that wouldn't let it all go- it begged her that she needed to do something.

She looks down- five unread messages on her phone and a few missed calls from JJ... she can't bring JJ into this- he had been through enough.

Then she realizes... one from Sarah.

She opens it and reads it immediately knowing it would pretty much summarize everything she may need to know.

Sarah: Ki, please pick up, ok? JJ's real worried, I told him what I saw... we don't know where his gone, is he with you? He just got on his bike and left."

Kiara's brows furrow deeply reading this.

She drives, juggling her phone with a hand, dialing JJ's number in and pulls it up to her ear.

He doesn't pick up, and she groans.

"JJ, where are you?" she murmurs with concern.

She's almost there, turning into the long drive that leads to the Cameron house.

She must be this unhinged, she's pretty much convinced!- although her plan had been to see Sarah, she's almost sure she's come back here to also face someone she truly can't stand, someone who's done some pretty horrendous things- why is she even back here?!

The circle lights beaming from her headlights over toward the house revealing the front steps, making it visible through the bucketing rain where she must go... she climbs out of her car, tossing on a hoodie.

She knew of a different way she could get in without making her presence known, nonone knowing she would be there- something she'd learnt from Sarah when they had gone through their brief best friends moments in sophomore year- Sarah had taught her a way they could go if they needed to sneak out to a party at night without her family knowing.

The walk up... feels daunting.

Kiara wonders up some stairs, and passes Sarah's room... she peers through, but no one is inside.

She hears movement coming from a room just down the corridor- she's familiar with who's it is... she knew it was Rafes'... she braces herself, her mind fighting with her feet not to go... but her feet don't seem to listen.

Kiara knocks at his door, creeping it open slow... her heart drumming at her ears against the dead of silence in the corridor- with everything that's happened, particularly with Rafe having jumped off a cliff- her mind wanted to keep her protected at all cost and so she prepares for anything- to expect almost anything.