Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?

Hey guys! New part! I had an insanely busy week but here is the next part! lol I actually lost my work too for two days and was wild trying to retrive it... anyways, any suggestions on who you guys would wanna say as Maya Garcia (Singh's daughter) and her pirate boyfriend (Jude Mollan)... in my head I see as Taylor Russell and Aaron Taylor Johnson?? but don't know. Will add pics next part for visuals of who I'd see while writing them up? Anyway, hope you are all well! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was she thinking. Rafe is racking his brain, trying to come up with why would she do that?... invite JJ over- to their house- for dinner with them... does she not realize how this affects him? He can't say he is not losing his mind- a pogue in his house- a pogue that he could never trust- such as JJ?!

He rides his bike down along the coastline. The sun lit behind him, like a large molten red orb that bleeds into the sky. The sun's radiance is fading with not much blue left to cover... it reminded him that it wouldn't be long now until JJ would soon turn up. Yes- over to irritate him- to intrude on his peace- on their property... invading his freakin' space...

He'd been out to the markets to pick up a few things...a couple too many smokes maybe too became part of that list... and... he'd hoped getting some fresh air would help clear his mind. He considered calling Wheezie to join him, maybe talking to her for a little while might help... but decided in the end he'd probably not make very good company to his little sister... he'd just felt he really needed time to think anyway. He'd dealt with the lawyers in the morning- that went well... but now this- having to deal with JJ. His mind can't seem to leave that they'd be willingly letting JJ in onto their property. The whole thing just seems messed up, if you ask him... so unbalanced... does she know how this irritates him so much? I mean, he'd turned over his family holiday home to the pogues already- shouldn't that be enough? But bringing JJ back into the story, and into their own space- their home, now, that was something else! Her ex... her close tied-to-the-hip kind of once best friend too... this whole situation seemed unfair... Or maybe he'd been overthinking? Maybe he had nothing to worry about... But the way the guy was practically everywhere, always showing up, creeping around, on them... on HER... Rafe groans, feeling his pulse quicken. His thoughts were still torturing him... he'd thought the fresh air would do, but here he is still obsessing, chewing on his lower lip as he thinks more.

The sun slunk lower, sinking into the horizon, leaking all its vibrant colors out onto the stretch of sky. Streaks of astonishing tangerine and gold interlacing into the fading dimming of shades of purple blue that pan around him, tiny specks of stars began to filter through and glitter faintly. The day was turning into night. Quickly. And Rafe's mind is too clouded to see all of the magic about him. He was caught up on thoughts of only getting back home to Ki. Rafe heaves in a deep breath, Ki should have been here with him, enjoying the sun setting with him... mounted on his bike... pressed to his back... clung to him, while he would feel her chest move, her fingers firmly dug to his sides, her arms wrapped tightly around him. He thinks about her smile... how he knew she smiled when she rode with him... and how that smile would glow... he hadn't need to turn to see it... she would relax into him, and let the heat from her cheeks radiate through his clothes onto his shoulder blade. He knew all her worries in her head would evaporate as she embraced the warmth of the breeze fresh against her skin. He loved how her heart would beat full blown against his back, laying her cheek flat to his shoulder blade. They'd fought before he'd left- but he wished he'd asked her to join him. His mind had been too crowded, too out of control at the time, and he'd left in a fury and drove off. He rides his bike, even now, erratically back. Would Ki still be angry? He may have said a couple of things that set her off... things he kind of regrets...