Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'

Guys, wrote this real quick, hope it turned out ok! Next part will be Ki, JJ, Rafe and the gang (JohnB, Sarah, Pope, Cleo). Sorry if this was written quick I have a few things on this week and still a little sick but hope it turned out ok. I'll go through it again tomorrow again just incase of mistakes. Let me know anything as always! Enjoy, xxx y'all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafe cranks the engine of his dirt bike, twisting the throttle harder, flying down a dirt road, dirt spraying and smoke clouds trailing behind him.

His heart races in his chest, driving his dirt bike dangerously with a rampant mind- swerving fast past cars or anything impeding his ability to keep his momentum, and he finally reaches where he'd thought he'd wanted to be. He pulls up, his tire skidding across the dirt, coming to a stop outside a run down trailer.

Barry peers through his window hearing the motor die, watching Rafe take off his helmet, and Barry takes about a minute to appear at the caravan door.

"Yo, Country Club, damn, not expecting to see you so soon." Barry bites out a laugh. "Swear you were here just yesterday, right?"

Rafe has already climbed off his bike, strolling over toward him, helmet in hand, eyes cast down, eyes not meeting his, but his stance unyielding but in thought.

"I'm- I'm not here to buy anything... I just didn't... I don't know, I just needed somewhere to clear my head." Rafe says, standing in front of him, once his words are out his fiddling with the straps of his helmet.

"Isn't that what the coke is for?" Barry laughs.

Rafe dryly laughs.

"Ah... ha- yeah." he replies, clearing his throat. He lets himself in, and Barry's gaze travels with him, confused.

"Ah- no." Barry shakes his head following Rafe as he drops down on a seat. "Yo, your not coming in here with that mopping type of shit- I'm not your psychologist or nothing, bro-"

"Barry." he cuts him off, resting back in the chair, looks at him with a tired but sad smile. He shakes his head, face looking away for a few seconds. "I- I need to come clean."

Barry watches him like he had heard him wrong. He starts to laugh.

"That's real funny, Country Club... you got me there." he laughs again, gesturing a hand toward him.

Barry stops, starting to realize Rafe's expression were serious... his expression starts to close off and his gripping to his helmet tight, his brows drew together, his eyes weathered with something Barry does not know what.

"O-ok, what happened, man, did the demons in your head finally come to their senses and tell you to give it all up, or something?"

"Nah- nah. Man." He suddenly gets up, swinging his hands up into the air and then over his head, frustrated. "Fuck!"

Barry's eyes widen as he waits.

"I-it's... it's someone-"

"Someone?"

"Yeah." he breaths, trying to gain control of his breathing again. "Yeah. S-she- she just-"
"She?" Barry interrupts him, a humored smile spreading over his lips. "This is about a girl?" He laughs.

Rafe turns to him, eyes locking to his... a calmness comes over him, and he looks away.

"Yeah." he breaths again. Barry gives him time, watching Rafe with a twisting smile as he takes a seat for himself. "Ummm." Rafe almost laughs bitterly. "She... she came to my house last night... and now! My mind is fucked."

"Ok." Barry replies casually, resting back in his chair, arms crossing behind his head, observing as the story comes out.

"Basically... I'm screwed. We fucking kissed and now... I can't fucking sleep- or think... and she hates me." he softly laughs, but it's bitter and broken. "The worst thing is-" he groans as he begins to pace a couple of times. "Arrr- I only I want to..." his finding it hard to get it out. "I only basically- I want... I want her either out of my mind or I just want her." He stops and this time his eyes find Barry again. Barry slowly nods with an amused smile. "I want to be with her. I can't stop thinking about..." he looks around, anywhere but at Barry this time... he can tell by the way Barry watches him that his not taking any of this seriously. "I can't stop thinking about how I want to do it again. And I know that won't happen... but I could have a slight chance... if I only give up... you, know, getting all high and shit... all the time. I can show her I'm different. I am capable of that-"

"Sorry sorry," Barry softly laughs, interrupting Rafe. "So your telling me... you want to get clean... because of some girl... because you have some huge boner for this girl, and not because of all the shit you've done-"

Rafe strides toward him.

"You don't get it."

"Nah, I get it, bro. Nah I get it. But do I think you'll last more than a day?" he's not hesitant to shake his head.

"I- I need your help-" he says reaching for a bottle of tequila from one of Barry's stands and begins to skull it down.

"You always need my help, bruh, but I just deal you drugs, dude. Why come to me? Why don't you go whine to your sister or something?"

"Wheezie?"

"No! You idiot- Sarah. And stop the hell drinking my damn stuff- how the hell you expect your scrawny ass to get laid wasted like that either how?"

"Yeah- it's not like that."

"Sure it's not."

Rafe growls as he walks away, running a hand through his hair. "I can't sleep Barry! Do you know what that feels like?"

"I don't really care. But you better get your mope ass out of here before that shit spreads."

Rafe's brows dip as his gaze comes back to Barry.

"Come on Barry."

"You want my help?" Barry looks at him questioningly. Rafe's nod is unsure.

"Go talk to her. Only way you'll get somewhere, my man." Barry replies patting his back. "Now,' he looks at him making sure Rafe gets the point. "I got alot of shit to do. Let me know how it all goes." He opens the door for Rafe, watching as he steps out and slides his helmet back on. "I'll have your shit ready tomorrow- I know I'll see you back here, dude."

Rafe's mouth twists into a smile.

"Nah- I mean it. I'm coming clean."

"Sure buddy." Barry winks at him, then watches as Rafe mounts his bike and clunks the engine. "Tell me how it all goes!" he yells over the roaring engine... and watches as he drives off.