Additional Part 21: Messages

Hey guys!! Sorry I'm late with the new part, has been hard to write again with family over at our place. Hope this turned out ok! I will look over it again tomorrow too! Oh! and warning: SMUT! Hope it's not too heavy, and that I don't cringe when I read over it again tomorrow... Anyway, I thought I might not put in the part where Barry and Rafe talk about the whole Tannyhill problems but do a brief description of what they say... and then it will time lapse to Additional Part 1 where JJ and Rafe had the big fight... and what then happens after this... not sure if it makes sense but I will put it together in the next part, but you can always ask me questions too! Thank you guys for reading, and hope you all had an amazing Christmas!! xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gentle hum of Rafe's phone is what gradually stirs him out from his sleep.

He'd left it on silent- on the nightstand beside his bed. The sound whirred in the air, filling up the silence with incoming calls and messages.

Rafe groans, rubbing into his eyes, shifting slightly. His free arm comes up to stretch out and then retrieve his phone off the stand, fingers splayed out to blindly search for it, and then turn it off.

He moans, and stirs again, trying to move, then hears Ki as she wraps her leg tighter to his torso and begins to wake. She mumbles, incoherently bables something out into his shirt, fingers clasped into his shirt he'd slept in that night.

"Mmmm." she murmurs, her grip tightening. "Raf... mmm errr- mmm 'e you- errr- ffarda-" he just manages to make out, but he's too exhausted to contemplate any of that and what it could mean. She was probably having another one of her more vivid strange dreams, ones she'd been having more of recently..

Rafe's vision is blurry as he blinks them open, his brain still clouded with sleep.

Kie had managed to somehow tangle herself up around him, all her limbs either splayed over him or tightened to cling on to him. He'd had his arm tucked under her, and he brought it up over her back to press her firmly to his side, and she hums contently when he rubs her back... her right leg wrapped over his lower half, her head still buried into his torso, her long beautiful hair spilled over his chest... his eyes trace over her and he swears his never seen something more beautiful before- he adores her- he loves her with his whole being...

He leans forward and presses his lips to her shoulder, holding his lips there as he lets his eyes drag over her to take her more in. She had fallen asleep again, her breathing falling into a peaceful faint rhythm, almost soundless...

The rise and fall of his chest hadn't seemed to affect her sleep- her body only seemed to crave to curl into him more...it had just been the movement of snatching his phone off the stand that had fragmented her off from her peaceful sleep.

He didn't want to move, but he had to, scooting himself up to try and put his phone away after he'd swiped the screen to hang up. He leans over, placing it back on the stand- when Kie hums again- he stops and watches her. He plants a kiss to her forehead, attempting to lift his arm again, his shirt riding up and she presses a kiss against his abdomen, right underneath his navel, and it makes tingles spread along his nerves, along his skin and erupts with something hot within his veins that run deep through his insides. He swallows roughly as he gazes down at her... and then his phone rings again. Ah, shit- who keeps calling?- the sun was barely up-

"Raaaafe." she complains, running her feet along his lower leg to gain his attention... and ofcourse it does. The way she rubs against his skin, as her fingers are splayed out over the lower half of his stomach is only making his pulse grow faster and things harder between his legs.