Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing

Hi guys! New part! And as always hope I did ok! One thing- I've never been fishing before and know nothing about it- so what I have is just quick research lol. And another thing- the end part of this part (if that makes sense lol) has to do with the very first chapter (Chapter1 part1)- just taken back to then... Anyway hope I wrote this chapter ok, hope also its not too chaotic. I may take a little while with the next part guys just to let you know. Anyway hope it was ok! And hope you are all well!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold it here, ok?" Rafe says.

His eyes glued to her, watches her attentively, directing her hand lower onto the fishing rod Ki's holding out in front of her.

He inhales deeply before he continues- his eyes dropping to her mouth suddenly when it parts slightly like she were about to say something, but she just breathes lightly... he comes up close to her back to stand closer behind her.

Ki tries to focus. This was not what she meant when she'd told Rafe she wanted to 'get her mind off things'...I mean, really, she'd be much happier rolling up a joint- lighting it- smoking it... she guesses, like she used to enjoy that with JJ- the person that had been before on her mind... but with Rafe so close to her- her mind was on him.

Smoking weed with Rafe- if he had any... now that she would have to think about, so she doesn't bring it up...

It was most probable that Rafe had been diagnosed with psychosis, Ki never entered the gray line to ask... so smoking weed with him could go unpredictably- it could go either way... it was also probably not the best idea when he was still trying to overcome what coke had done to him..

Ever since stepping onto the boat, she had wondered if it could become something she'd see... signs she'd seen before... but aside from his anger, nothing else seemed to be an issue.

She wasn't getting much focus- he stands an inch away with his breath warming her skin... his scent reminds her of everything they'd just done less than an hour ago...

Ok, so her mind wasn't revolving on what it had been revolving on less than a few minutes ago... but his proximity- it wasn't making it easy for her to think... her pulse picking up... his hands warm over hers- his touch was gentle- his arm around her was kind of showing the affection he'd had with her when he'd held her- made love to her... ?

She feels like this is all happening so fast- she was still grieving over what happened between her and JJ and... she was putting everything down- her defenses- her guard- everything... on Rafe Cameron... the troubled boy she'd known for so long... the man he is now- the man she not long ago used to hate.

His elbow brushes the part of her waist he'd held as he hoovered and moved over her not long ago- her mind absently flashing back to... the way he looked at her also... his cerulean blue eyes transfixed, soft and gentle, but consumed with affection and emotions... he'd wanted her to know it was him... keep her eyes on him... like he craved to be seen somehow... like maybe she'd forget it was him somehow...

She knew Rafe had been neglected by his dad so much, it would take alot for him to think he'd be seen by someone he loved... by the only people he loved...

But Rafe made her walls shatter, her heart pound-... but also made her heart weak... he made her pulse race, her chest ignite with something burning- like the oxygen she'd breathed in mixed with him essentially sparked and fueled her lungs with a flame that burns brighter and strong with every breath... she wants Rafe... she wants him to do it again.. he could become an addiction and that scares her...