Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide

Hey Guys! New part! Ok.... first warning: smut. lol Second I hope it came out ok. Anyways, guys thank you for all your wonderful votes, comments, and just for even reading my story!! Sending you all love and please let me know if there is anything different you may want to see in the story. Sometimes I may take longer to update because some weeks I get busy- but I plan to finish the story the best I can. Anyways, enjoy!!

Song is supposed to be: Collide by Justine Skye... lol even though lyrics don't completely match the part but I was listening to it while writing this part up lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafe's yacht gently floats out in the wide open ocean. The night is gentle- waves calm. The stars glisten in the night sky- a clear sky- no clouds- and the moon's silvery glow bathes the water. The yacht dips easily with the waves movements and the night had been peaceful, basically the only sound was the constant splashing against the side of the yacht.

Despite the calm- Rafe is suddenly pulled from his sleep.

It's only just past midnight. He had dozed off on the bench he'd made his bed in the cabin- a noise close by shifting him out from his deep sleep. He stirs under his blanket, but easily starts to drift back into sleep again soon after.

He'd been tired and drowsy- the day had been long and.. confusing?- but swears he heard that sound. It was vague, though, it could have been just a dream... but he couldn't have been so sure- it did feel real and it had been some kind of light movement not so far from where he lay.

Besides, his body was kind of struggling- fighting against him, really- to get up and have a look around- it felt heavy and his muscles felt far too relaxed- it seemed like too much work to get himself up over some small sound...

After another sound- his awoken a little more. His head pops up slightly- eyes barely just squinting opening- trying to adjust to the bit of light angling in dimly from just outside the cabin entrance- a light he had kept on on the off chance he would need it... seemed tonight would be that night...

A 'clunk' this time- his heavy eyelids making it hard for his eyes to open and his vision still blurry- but his gaze travels to her door where the sound came from... followed by some quick light footsteps.

She passes him so quickly, he almost misses it..

He grunts- forcing himself to get up- struggling to lift himself up onto one elbow, leaning his other arm up against the headrest of the bench. "Ki?" he groans, his voice hoarse- full of sleep. He coughs on how dry and scratchy his throat feels- being thrown out of his deep sleep so quickly.

When he starts to realize he wasn't just dreaming- it was really Ki- wandering around on his yacht- at this time of night- and for god knows what reason- he's trying to scramble up faster- out of his sleep position far quicker than he really had anticipated he would be...

...if she's up at this time wandering about on his yacht and not answering him- it can't be good... so he stumbles off the bench- falling flat onto the wooden flooring as his restless legs lock up- attempting to catch up to him before they'd been ready.

He had only been in his boxers and a white plain t-shirt. Rafe pushes himself off the floor, tugs on some jeans- ones that had been laying beside him- before tumbling out onto the back deck. He had still been tugging them on as he staggered out to try and catch up to her and see what the hell was happening- what the hell she was up to...