Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER

Hey guys, I'm irresponsible and should be focusing on other stuff but am here writing just this part omg... I may delete it, but you guys can call the shots- if it's a nay or yay! part. Anyway just incase want to read more content, it's here... another thing- who writes up a scene listening to "Young Hearts Run Free" by Candi Staton and make it a fight scene lol... yeah, I confused how my brain works but it actually got me down writing this scene...? But anyway I wrote this up thinking of a second part that I may still write some day because Riara doesn't want to leave my damn mind and we have so long until the next season, I want more of them! lol... I will die if the writers don't give us them, I'm at that stage obsessed lol... I also kind of felt bad how I left things with JJ- his character deserves way more... if I write this- this would most likely not be the first chapter tho, because of all the things that was supposed to happen ( and yes I have a story line) before this lol but this was just a sample of the story I've been conjuring up in my head... if I add a new cover book than I guys will know I will be writing it...? but most probably at the slowest pace possible... because other wise I will do nothing but write lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(FIVE WEEKS LATER)

Rafe rambles to himself. He slurs words that are incoherent and stumbles back up against the counter of the bar... yeah- the voices are back...

He holds to a bar stool to brace himself- draws it to him and flops down onto it. He picks up his bottle of beer, presses it to his lips and takes a swig, swinging a look around. He'd heard they'd meet here- so were where they?... what was taking them so damn long- his had enough of waiting- his down to his eighth drink already- and his voices are cursing him? His vision, thoughts were becoming kind of distorted by this point...

The live band performing starts playing a bit of a different beat- an upbeat lively rendition of "Young Hearts Run Free" by Candi Staton- and most people are gathering to the dance floor- getting up onto their feet- off their chairs excitedly moving over toward the lit up floor- some a little drunken and rowdy, but having a good time.

His eyes peer over his shoulder again and come across JJ first striding in through the entrance of the bar/resturant... then Ki comes into view- not far behind, fidgeting with her purse... no Pope- no JohnB or Sarah... nope- noone but just the two... he downs the rest of his drink- unable to contain the urge to leap off his chair- the anger surging and jelousy welling up in his gut, making it turn, it all happening unbelievably quick. His cheeks burn red...

Rafe surges off his chair- striding off-balanced toward JJ not waiting another minute- his veins are burning up. He scrunches his nose up, his face hardened- fists bawled tightly pressed to his sides- he takes a strong swing at JJ, taking him by suprise. Rafe is off balanced, but manages to make a strike that knocks JJ back up against some tables and chairs, crashing down over them and spliting a chair into two. Rafe stumbles forward himself, his feet unable to keep himself up, his swing putting him off balance also. Rafe almost stacks himself onto the ground but quickly recovers, scrambling himself back up straight and gaze coming back over to eye JJ.

JJ groans on the floor- holding his chest- whilst Rafe cracks his knuckles and climbs over him, pinning him down with a strong grip onto the ground- punching his fist again and again into JJ. JJ manages to block most of his punches, shielding himself from his punches with both his arms in front of him.

"Rafe!"- Ki cries- shooting up to the pair quickly. She grabs Rafe by the shoulders- attempting to pry him off JJ. Rafe pushes her back, warning Ki to keep away.