Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel

Hey guys! New part! Had a few things on this week, but the best I could. I had no original plan to add any smut to this particular part and is why its a longer chapter but yes I wrote it in lol it just came out. So warning: there will be smut, I think lighter than the previous one though? Couldn't help it anyway lol. Anyways, enjoy guys! xxxx all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ki's eyes slowly flicker open- her head hurts- in fact, her temple was throbbing and her head felt like it were full. She has a crackling headache making it hard for her to think... but her pillow feels unbelievably comfortable, and body felt amorously warm- dug into her bed and bedsheets... she squints, her vision starts to come into focus and begins to look around. Rafe laying next to her. Her wrapped in his blanket he'd been using in the cabin... it was all coming back to her quickly. He soundlessly sleeps- and the sight of him made her heart flutter incredibly fast...

Rafe's face close to hers... she were in nothing but her bra most probably- and she- at first- felt exposed... but he were covering her with his arm, drawn up his blanket to cover her- his arm were wrapped about her warmly- heavy but gentle- almost encasing her in a protective kind of way.

She breaths him in... her head swirls with the air of him... .

Her breathing calms, she lets herself relax into him...

He'd kind of looked sweet acutally... and that coming from Ki had meant alot... his lips slightly apart as he gently breaths- his brows lightly raised as if he was in another world- a peaceful place...

It wasn't a surprise to Ki that he had crashed out into such deep sleep- it's possible it had been the best sleep he'd had in a while- having slept on the hard cabin bench for the past few days... his eyes closed with a softness in his expression- he'd looked so gentle- lost in a depth of dreams.

His arm wrapped over her, laying on his front, encasing her into him- she felt warm... it was kind of warmly intimate... She had no need to leave- she had no urge to leave... her pulse melts away with a kind of warmth that brings a calm and the tense knot in her gut undoing itself away. She felt comforted- almost to the point she felt she wanted to bury herself deeper into him..... be cared for.

...maybe comfort was what she had craved... and it had felt nice... her tangled in his bedsheets, letting her mess- her problems dissolve away while she'd been with him was probably what might take some ache away... after all that had happened ?

Ki' eyes flicker over his face, taking a moment to take him in... his face slightly flushed but he looks sweet in his sleep, his brows relaxed in a way there is no way to describe how peaceful he seemed...

Handsome Rafe- Rafe from her kook years. Yep- the one she'd come to know... the one she'd promised she wouldn't get too close to... the one she is laying next to now...

In her kook years she'd kind of let her heart spark to Rafe... something she couldn't take back- something not so easily turned around... he had a kind of charm she liked- attentive, confident, straightforward, cocky... and came to realize that it all amassed to find he was actually maybe just kind of arrogant ... well- at least Ki viewed it that way. He also stood for so many things she hadn't... and in part- it kind of arised a tension between the two.

Hot-headed Rafe... self-asserting- self-entitled Rafe... that desire that makes her feel for him became murky- but she kind of had that held down... and she just kept her distance.

Ki kept her heart well-guarded from that- from falling for him... she knew how things would go if she ever let herself feel weak for the Rafe she'd gotten to know...