Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    illiterate? Lingyan was dumbfounded.

    If His Majesty suddenly called the girl to chant scriptures, wouldn't it be certain death.

    "Girl, are you not very literate?" Ling Yan asked with faint hope.

    Liu Ruoqian's voice was low, a little guilty: "I still know a little bit."

    Ling Yan patted his chest: "Then..."

    Before Ling Yan finished speaking, the little girl stretched out three fingers: "I know almost thirty people." One."

    Ling Yan choked, and the heart that had just fallen a little bit lifted up again, and said with a forced smile: "...that's fine."

    Thirty words are better than nothing, at least the girl knows what the words look like, right?

    Looking at Lingyan's wry smile, Liu Ruoqian felt a little guilty: "Lingyan, isn't it too little?"

    The family is a farmer, who used to live in Xingshan Village.

    There is no school in Xingshan Village, and only parents with a little far-sightedness in the village will let their boys go to the school in the county.

    And her parents are one of the few far-sighted parents. They said that the elder brother and the second brother should not be blind for a lifetime like them.

    So, both the eldest brother and the second brother went to the county to study for a few years, so later, the eldest brother could understand the art of war, and the second brother was only able to settle accounts when doing business.

    At that time, seeing that the eldest brother and the second brother were going to study, Brother Da Mao also wanted to go.

    But Uncle Li and Aunt Li were reluctant, saying that their ancestors were farmers for generations, and reading was of no use.

    In addition, Brother Da Mao is the eldest son of the family, so when he goes to study, the family will lose a labor force.

    Later, it was the parents who persuaded them, saying that there was work at home, and the two families just helped each other. No matter how bad it is, when you are too busy, let the children ask for leave and come back to help for a few days, and it will pass.

    She was only a few years old at that time, and she didn't know the use of reading.

    But seeing Brother Da Mao crying anxiously, hiding behind the house and secretly wiping his tears, it's so pitiful.

    She ran to hold Aunt Li's hand, raised her head and said solemnly, she will do Brother Big Mao's work.

    Originally, Aunt Li was relieved by her parents' persuasion, but when she heard her words, she was happy to hug her into her arms and kiss her, saying that the daughter of Qianqian had already spoken, so let that brat go.

    She happily ran to tell Brother Big Mao the good news, Brother Big Mao was so happy that he jumped up and yelled.

    Pick her up and throw her into the sky one by one.

    She was a little scared, but the feeling of being thrown up and down was very exciting, and she also laughed and yelled.

    The eldest brother and the second brother heard her "scream", and Sa Yazi ran over, snatched her back, and beat Brother Da Mao again.

    Brother Da Mao didn't fight back this time, he just quacked and laughed.

    The eldest brother and the second brother thought he was crazy, let go of the eldest brother, carried her and ran away.