Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    "Brother Agu, when will you send me back?" Liu Ruoqian asked while pulling Lu Rengu's hand.

    Since early in the morning, she has been pestering Lu Rengu and asking non-stop, and she can't remember how many times this is.

    Liu Wuji was dressed in a small blue brocade gown, and was dressed vigorously. Standing beside his mother, he also looked up at his father with his small head up. Because of excitement, his big bright eyes were a little golden.

    Lu Rengu chuckled, and said the same thing: "Don't worry, wait until later, I'll take you there personally when I'm done."

    Liu Ruoqian: "Brother Agu, if you're busy, why don't you and I go back by ourselves, anyway, there are The Golden Wolf Guard is here."

    "Are you alright, brother Agu, are you alright?" Seeing Lu Rengu smiling without saying a word, Liu Ruoqian kept shaking his arm, not caring that the fat son was still on the side. Ignoring the dignified image of being a mother that I always deliberately maintain, I just acted like a baby.

    The voice of Little Ginseng Essence was already sweet and glutinous, but Lu Rengu couldn't refuse it any more. He sighed softly: "That's all." Actually, he wasn't that busy, he just wanted

    to I want to send people back, and I won't be able to pick them up until tomorrow. Counting it down, it will take a whole day to see him again, and he feels a little bit reluctant.

    As soon as His Majesty agreed, Liu Ruoqian burst into laughter, and pinched Liu Wuzhai's chubby face: "Wu disaster, let's go." "Mother, let's go.

    " Liu Wuzai took the deformed face from his mother's hand Breaking free from the inside, Xiaopang twisted his body, turned around and walked out.

    Seeing that His Majesty was still dawdling there reluctantly, Liu Ruoqian stepped forward and grabbed his hand and walked out: "Brother Agu, hurry up!" When Liu Ruoqian dragged his family to

    Liu's house, the courtyard was very lively.

    The Liu family arranged several carriages back to Shihe County in advance to invite relatives and friends. The Liu family had a harmonious relationship with their relatives and friends, and it was such a rare grand event in the world, such as the emperor's wedding, but everyone who was able to get away and able to come came.

    Li Damao's parents, Uncle Li and Aunt Li treated Qianqian as their own daughter since they were young. Although it was a pity that Qianqian failed to become their own daughter-in-law, but Qianqian was able to become a queen, and the husband and wife were really happy for Qianqian. Such an occasion must also be present.

    Liu Ruoqian knew that if His Majesty went in, the big guy would have to kneel down again, she didn't like such trouble at first.

    But she really wanted to let the folks see that she married a good husband, and she couldn't wait to get married tomorrow.

    After struggling in his heart for a while, Liu Ruoqian took Lu Rengu's hand and walked down the car: "Brother Agu, go, let our relatives and friends take a good look at you."

    Lu Rengu himself has no relatives, except for his subordinates and Those who serve have no friends.

    In the past, he always heard Qianqian talk about their Xingshan Village. He was very curious about the relatives and friends of the Liu family, so he happily went there.

    Liu Ruoqian was full of smiles, took her man with her left hand, and her son with her right hand, and entered the gate of Liu's house openly.

    Sure enough, as soon as the three of them showed up, they caused a sensation, and everyone knelt down and worshiped.