Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    As soon as the little girl entered, Liu Silin recognized her.

    The face is still the same small face, the eyebrows are still the same, but the round face when I was a child is now thinner.

    Looking at her petite stature and slender body, Liu Silin couldn't suppress the sadness in his heart anymore, a five-foot man burst into tears instantly.

    [For so many years, Shishi has lived in that remote village. I don’t know how much I have suffered and suffered. But now I have just been found, and I haven’t even had a good day, so I was sent to this man-eating place. Here comes the palace. 】

    Cannibal palace? Lu Rengu glanced at Liu Silin.

    He held Liu Meiren's little hand, there was no noise in his ears, his mind was quiet, and he was in a happy and relaxed mood.

    Listening to Mr. Liu's weeping nagging, he didn't feel any impatience, but felt that what he said was quite right.

    Isn't this palace a cannibal?

    While listening to what the two brothers and sisters were saying, he looked at them calmly.

    Liu Ruoqian looked at Liu Silin carefully. Although it was the first time they met, she felt his kindness.

    [Looks like what Lingyan said is right, this brother should really like Qianqian, he is much better than that couple of dog officials. 】

    Dog official couple? The little girl really knows people quite clearly. Lu Rengu suddenly felt it was funny, and looked at her with a smile in his eyes.

    The two brothers and sisters looked at each other for a moment, probably because they were close in flesh and blood, they both took a step forward by coincidence.

    Liu Silin wanted to hug the little girl into his arms without hesitation, give her a good hug, and ask her how she has been doing all these years, living in this palace is scary.

    Say sorry to her again, brother is late.

    But as soon as he moved his feet, His Majesty's cold gaze swept over him, forcing him to stop subconsciously.

    That's right, although Shishi is his younger sister, but now, she is still a beauty in His Majesty's harem, and he cannot exceed the rules.

    Not only did Liu Silin stop half way, but Liu Ruoqian couldn't move after taking a single step. Her hand was being pulled by His Majesty the Emperor.

    She turned her head, raised her head again, and looked at His Majesty the Emperor who was taller than her by a head.

    【Your Majesty brother always likes to hold my hand. 】

    Lu Rengu knowingly asked: "What's the matter?"

    Liu Ruoqian shook the hands they were holding together: "Your Majesty, I want to talk to Mr. Liu." "

    Okay, I will accompany you." Lu Rengu held her hands go forward.

    Liu Ruoqian didn't care, and walked with him.

    But Liu Silin looked at the hands held by the two, and felt mixed feelings in his heart, and he couldn't understand it.

    [Based on the relationship between His Majesty and his father, His Majesty would never dote on a girl from the Liu family, but seeing His Majesty's attitude towards Shishi, it doesn't seem like a fake, so it's possible that what His Majesty said, "Liu's beauty is quite in my heart" is true. The truth, not the perfunctory words spoken to deny his request? ]