Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    "What? You drank a bowl of medicine that would prevent me from conceiving a child?" Liu Ruoqian suddenly became furious.

    Sitting up at once, stretching out his hand and pushing Lu Rengu, his blushing cheeks were still puffed up after warming: "Are you stupid, why drink that medicine properly! What if you drink it badly?" What should I do!"

    Lu Rengu stretched out his hand to grab the little girl's hand: "Qianqian, don't be angry, the imperial doctor said that the medicine is mild and will not harm the body."

    Liu Ruoqian was still so angry that she raised her hand and shook his hand He opened his eyes, and his eyes were instantly red: "It's the medicine that divides the poison. What if you hurt the root and I won't be able to conceive again? Then we

    won't have children!" Pushed Lu Rengu hard, then twisted his body, turned his back, sat cross-legged, and looked out the window with his arms crossed.

    The two have been together for so long, Lu Rengu has never seen the little ginseng essence really angry with him, and she has never seen her lose such a big temper.

    Lu Rengu was flustered, and stretched out his hand to touch her, but she twisted her body and shook her away several times.

    The little ginseng essence didn't talk to him, and he couldn't hear her voice. Lu Rengu was at a loss for a while, so he quietly grabbed a lock of her hair behind her.

    [Fortunately, I have tried my best to cooperate with this dog man these days, changing tricks like that, don't I just want to conceive a baby earlier, give birth earlier, the whole family is lively, can we stay together more? . 】

    【But he is lucky, he wasted ten days abruptly! Ten days, how many ten days can there be in a lifetime! ]

    Listening to the crying accusation of the little ginseng essence, Lu Rengu's heart was blunt and he panicked.

    It would be great if he was a demon.

    Little Ginseng Jing wholeheartedly wants to have two children with Lu Rengu, and to have a beautiful home surrounded by children.

    But now, the dog man dared to secretly take medicine behind her back, and even said something to ensure that she would not be able to conceive a child for ten days.

    She was really angry. First, she was worried about Lu Rengu's human body that could not live for decades, and second, she was angry that he was wasting time here.

    But after being angry for a while, she remembered to ask why.

    She raised her hand and rubbed her eyes indiscriminately, turned around, stared at Lu Rengu, and asked repeatedly: "Why do you need to take medicine?" "Do you not want to

    have a baby with me?"

    "If you don't want to have a baby with me My child, you should have said it earlier! Now that you are married, you are taking medicine behind my back, what on earth are you trying to do?"

    The little ginseng spirit became more and more angry when she asked, and her eyes turned red again.

    Those deer-like eyes instantly filled with tears, making Lu Ren blame himself and feel extremely guilty.

    Lu Rengu stretched out his hand to hug him up: "Qianqian, listen to me."

    But Liu Ruoqian was still angry, she was not willing to let him hug her, twisted twice to break free from his arms, and sat back on the couch with her hands on her waist With a fork in the middle, he stretched out his foot and kicked him on the leg: "You tell me, I'm listening."