Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Lu Rengu hugged the little girl on his lap, pulled her into his arms, and put his chin against his head: "Qianqian, my enemy is Chu State." "

    Chu State?" Liu Ruoqian asked in bewilderment for a moment. : "Is it the whole Chu country?"

    "It is." Lu Rengu looked at the courtyard through the open window with misty eyes: "But to be more precise, it is the royal family of Chu country, my maternal ancestral home."

    【It turns out that brother Agu's mother is from Chu. 】

    Liu Ruoqian originally wanted to ask more questions, but she was afraid that he would not want to mention it, so she suppressed her curiosity.

    Lu Rengu continued, his voice was very soft, as if he was talking to himself: "Many years ago, in order to quell the war between the two countries, the queen mother and her fiancé were separated, and they were forced to become a marriage princess and married to Dajin.

    " Many years later, the two countries went to war again, and the queen mother was forced to commit suicide." "

    My father's family and my mother's family all only cared about their own self-interest, regardless of whether the mother died.

    " Tragic, those people don't deserve to live in this world."

    "Not worthy."

    Lu Rengu's voice was calm, but Liu Ruoqian felt inexplicably distressed, and she hugged him tightly: "Brother Agu, you still have me." "

    Yes Ah, I still have Qianqian." Lu Rengu rubbed against the little girl's head with his face sideways.

    "Brother Agu, I will treat you well." Liu Ruoqian raised her head and kissed his tight jaw.

    The corner of Lu Rengu's mouth curled slightly, and he hugged him tighter.

    After being silent for a moment, Liu Ruoqian asked again: "Brother Agu, how do you take revenge?

    "

    The two countries of Jin and Chu have had feuds for many years and have been fighting for years. Occasionally, they can live in peace for a while, but it will not be long before they fall into war again.

    Little ginseng has already experienced several wars in the short ten years of her life as a human being.

    Although Xingshan Village is located in a remote place, the flames of war are out of reach, and they don't have to leave their homes to escape, but their lives are still more or less affected.

    If there had been no war, Big Brother and Big Brother would not have left home to join the army, and would have lived in peace and stability in Xingshan Village, married a wife and had children and lived a warm and happy life.

    Little ginseng can't understand major government affairs. All she knew was that she didn't like fighting.

    She likes Da Jin's stable life now. The family members have their own livelihoods, even if they are not that rich, and even if they have their own worries, they don't have to worry about precarity or displacement.

    Although she doesn't like fighting, she also knows that the short-term stability and tranquility of Dajin this year is the result of her husband, His Majesty the Emperor's hard work and hard work for many years.

    Now, His Majesty the Emperor is going to destroy the state of Chu, and she, a little goblin, doesn't know whether it is right or wrong, good or bad.