Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    He is useless...

    Looking at the disgusted expression of the little ginseng essence, Lu Rengu couldn't laugh or cry for a while.

    With all his calculations, it has only been a short period of ten days between the two of them from the day they got married, and the ten days when he took the medicine have to be counted in between.

    Even if you are pregnant, the time is too short, and you may not be able to diagnose it. Even if you are not pregnant for the time being, it is normal.

    When he asked the imperial physician to prescribe medicine for him that day, thinking about the fact that he had taken a lot of medicine for his headache, he specially asked the imperial physician to check his pulse and ask about his physical condition.

    The imperial doctor said with certainty that his body is normal from the pulse condition, and the medicine has been discontinued for a long time, so there is no problem for his heirs.

    But when it comes to the little goblin, it becomes useless for him.

    Lu Rengu had an illusion that he was just a tool to give children to the little goblin.

    Lu Rengu shook his head helplessly, held back a smile, stretched out his hand to rub Liu Ruoqian's head, and approached Liu Ruoqian in a solemn voice, "It seems that I am not diligent enough for my husband, and I need to work harder." Lu

    Rengu Gu Ruoqian was as serious as he was talking about state affairs, but Liu Ruoqian's heart trembled when he heard these words.

    [My God, it's all like this, and I have to work harder, so how can I still have this waist. ]

    She pulled her hand out of Lu Rengu's hand, moved it to the side, and looked elsewhere: "That's not necessary, Brother Agu, you should rest, don't tire you out again."

    Lu Rengu: "Qianqian, you know, I'm really not tired."

    This is the truth, I don't know if it is a problem with the little ginseng essence, but every time the two get close, His Majesty the emperor who should be exhausted from hard work is not tired at all , On the contrary, he became more and more energetic.

    As soon as this was mentioned, Liu Ruoqian became angry, snorted, and pinched the back of his hand.

    [I don't know, I thought you were a vixen. 】

    Lu Rengu couldn't hold back a muffled laugh.

    The husband and wife sat on the couch, talking and whispering about the matter of conceiving the child.

    Poor Liu Wuji knelt on the dragon chair, tidying up the memorials without complaint, and put aside some things that he didn't understand, not daring to disturb his father and mother who were holding hands and chatting quietly.

    When the child finally finished tidying up, Xiaoyuan's face was tired and sweaty, he turned around, climbed down from the dragon chair, walked to the couch, and cupped his hands respectfully: "Father, you are done without disaster, please Royal father, take a look."

    Lu Rengu pinched Liu Ruoqian's fingers, then let go of her hand, got up and led Liu Wuji to the case, checked carefully, and nodded frequently: "That's right." Liu Wuji stood on tiptoe

    , Stretching out the chubby finger, he pointed at the few memorials placed on the side, and raised his head: "Father, I don't know which category these Wuchao should be classified into. Please give me some pointers." Lu Rengu saw the two