Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Confessing about her lack of literacy, Liu Ruoqian was worried at first, for fear of being punished by His Majesty the Tyrant.

    But he said "no problem".

    Hearing these two words, Liu Ruoqian never took her eyes off Lu Rengu's face.

    It turned out that brother tyrant is not only good-looking, he is also such a nice person.

    When Lu Rengu looked at her, he found that the little girl was looking at him stupidly again, with sparkling eyes.

    Quan Fu and Zou Qi followed the eyes of their Majesty, and their eyes also fell on Liu Meiren.

    [According to what Quan Fu said, His Majesty was so painful that he almost fainted, but now His Majesty is doing well. Could it be that what did this beauty Liu do to His Majesty? 】

    Zou Qi looked towards a dark corner in the hall, a black figure appeared like a ghost, made a gesture and shook his head, then disappeared again.

    [Everything is as usual, nothing suspicious happened? 】

    Zou Qi frowned, looked at Lu Rengu again, puzzled.

    [Oh, how long has Your Majesty been staring at Liu Meiren, and the miscellaneous family said that Liu Meiren's appearance is sure to catch His Majesty's eyes...] One hoarse, one

    high-pitched, two voices came and went, in Lu Ren Gu's ear was noisy, non-stop.

    Lu Rengu is quite sure that his terrible mind-reading skills are still there.

    But what was different from the past was that there were only two people's voices in my ears at this moment, and there were no other noisy sounds.

    Therefore, even if two people chatter at the same time, it doesn't sound as annoying as it used to be.

    But, why is this beauty Liu so quiet?

    Lu Ren was born smart in ancient times, after going through the previous events in his mind for a while, he guessed a possibility.

    Without any hesitation, he stretched out his hand and took the little girl's white and tender hand.

    He didn't hold the entire palm, but only a few delicate and slender fingertips.

    Sure enough, as he expected in his heart, the soft and waxy voice came to his ears again.

    【Why did brother tyrant grab my hand? 】

    【Brother Tyrant's hands are so cold, does he want me to cover his hands? ]

    With that in mind, Liu Ruoqian did just that.

    She put the scriptures on the couch, moved forward on her knees, grabbed Lu Rengu's big hand with both hands, rubbed it together, and then put it by her mouth.

    "Ha, ha..."

    She held Lu Rengu's hand and rubbed it back and forth, breathing out.

    The girl exhaled like blue, and the exhaled breath was full of warmth, and fell on Lu Rengu's cold hands, but it was like scalding, burning his heart with anxiety.

    With his backhand, he grabbed the pair of white and tender paws that were rubbing back and forth, preventing her from rubbing and haggling intimately.

    The two people standing on the ground witnessed this scene with their own eyes, and they had different thoughts.

    [Hey, Your Majesty has grown up so much, and he has never been so intimate with any girl. Tonight, this beauty Liu is afraid that she will be left to serve her bed, but I have to ask someone to prepare hot water. . 】