Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    It was rare for Liu Ruoqian, who was always straightforward, to ask very tactfully this time.

    She saw that there must be a story between Big Mao and Jiu Yao's sister-in-law, and she scratched her head with curiosity, but she didn't know if Jiu Yao would like to tell it, after all, it was a matter between the two of them.

    Jiu Yao didn't hold back at all, and nodded generously: "Then there's nothing you can't say."

    Liu Ruoqian's eyes lit up, and she rubbed her hands together excitedly: "Say it, say it!"

    Sensing his daughter-in-law's excitement, Lu Ruoqian Rengu looked over curiously, but found that his wife's big eyes were shining, she just stared at Jiu Yao's face, without any intention of looking over and looking at him.

    Lu Rengu shook his head lightly, and sighed helplessly in his heart.

    Nowadays, he feels more and more that his wife doesn't pay as much attention to him as before.

    Seeing Liu Ruoqian's gossiping face, Jiu Yao felt it was amused, moved closer to the table, and said in a low voice: "That year, Li Damao..." The

    two men over there chatted everything they could talk about. Holding a teacup, they fell into silence, while the two women here were still chatting enthusiastically.

    Jiu Yao spoke vividly and vividly, Liu Ruoqian was overwhelmed and excited, and sighed from time to time.

    The two men sat silently, drinking another two cups of tea, and there was still no sign of finishing the chat.

    Lu Rengu said: "Qianqian, if your side is not so fast, General Li and I will go to the Imperial Garden to look for the children."

    Liu Ruoqian glanced at Lu Rengu hurriedly, said yes, and then turned his eyes away To Jiu Yao.

    Lu Rengu chuckled helplessly, and walked out with Li Damao.

    ---

    After a long conversation, Liu Ruoqian and Jiu Yao almost met each other.

    After that, Li Damao and Jiu Yao took Xuanfeng into the palace during the day, and left the palace at night to return to their residence in the capital.

    On the New Year's day, the two families had lunch in the palace, and then they left the palace to rush to Liu's house, and had a lively New Year's Eve dinner together at night.

    The Liu family had met Li Xuanfeng a long time ago, and Liu Ruoqian also said that Xuanfeng was Li Damao's child.

    Although it was shocking that Li Damao gave birth to such a big child before he was married, the Liu family was kind-hearted and treated Li Damao as their own child. After sighing, they didn't say anything.

    Seeing Jiu Yao now, everyone was shocked again. With Da Mao's burly body, how could he find such a delicate and pretty daughter-in-law?

    But after the shock, they all came forward to greet each other enthusiastically, Aunt Liu even smiled when she saw it, and gave a good jade bracelet as a gift, and lovingly took Jiu Yao's hand and chatted about homework.

    There were many children, more adults, and Liu Silin who came here specially to join in the fun. The whole room had a meal full of enthusiasm.

    After dinner, the children went to the yard to play with fireworks, the men sat and drank tea and chatted together, and Liu Ruoqian and Jiu Yao went inside with the two sisters-in-law of the Liu family to eat melon seeds and chat.