Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Upon hearing this, the little ginseng and the little cat demon exchanged glances.

    {Amazing, how did your dad know? }Little ginseng essence is very curious.

    Can you guess that she is a little ginseng essence, and that she is the little girl back then, and now you can guess that she and her son can talk?

    His Majesty the Emperor is too powerful.

    【Wu Calamity doesn't know, mother, how should I answer? ]

    Hearing what the little cat demon was saying again, Lu Rengu could almost immediately confirm that when the little cat demon turned into a human, his mind-reading skills would be useful to him.

    He was a little happy, a little excited. Wouldn't it be possible to communicate with Qianqian through disaster-free?

    It can be seen that the two of them didn't move, and he didn't speak any more, just waiting quietly.

    His Majesty the Emperor can guess this and that, he is omnipotent, both of them feel very strange.

    But the little ginseng and the little cat demon never imagined that the reason why His Majesty the Emperor is so omniscient is because he possesses the heaven-defying thing of mind reading.

    In the end, the two of them could only sigh that His Majesty the Emperor is really smart.

    The little ginseng nestled in Lu Rengu's arms, with its two whiskers poking its head out from the slanted collar. After thinking about it, the two small leaves bent.

    {Even your father knows that we are demons, so let’s tell the truth about the rest, there is nothing to hide. }

    { also oh. }The little cat demon thinks it is right.

    So he looked up at His Majesty the Emperor, and answered truthfully: "Father, I can talk to Mother."

    Lu Rengu pretended to be calm: "Then ask your mother, does she know how to change back to a human?

    " Paraphrasing, Little Ginseng rolled her eyes, of course she did so in her heart.

    {The questions are all stupid. If I knew how to change, I would have changed a long time ago. As for crawling around with a few whiskers! }

    After listening to the little cat demon's report, although it was expected, Lu Rengu was still a little disappointed. Qianqian really didn't know.

    But he quickly cheered up: "It's okay, since Wu disaster can change at will, then Qianqian can always find a way."

    Then he asked again: "Wu disaster, you ask your mother, what do you want to say to father?"

    The little cat demon knew that the mother could hear it, so she looked down at the little ginseng, waiting for her to answer.

    The little ginseng raised a beard and pointed to Lu Rengu's bloody forehead.

    {You tell your father to treat the wound on the forehead quickly, and then find some medicine to apply, it hurts enough to look at it. }

    Just now she waved two whiskers and lashed him, making him cry, most likely the lash was on the wound.

    The little ginseng essence was a little guilty, and raised a beard to stroke Lu Rengu's chest a few times.

    When the little cat demon relayed the words of the little ginseng, Lu Rengu's eyes became moist again.