Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    【Extra: Little Ginseng Essence and Ghost Emperor 04】

    Originally in the human world, His Majesty the Emperor planned to take his queen out to play, see the mountains and rivers of Dajin, and enjoy the world of two people, but the plan was suddenly interrupted.

    At this moment, after returning to the underworld, His Majesty the Emperor was planning to take his empress to visit his bedroom and bedroom, but was interrupted again.

    Two times and three times, even if His Majesty the emperor has a good temper, he will get angry, not to mention, he is not a good-tempered person in the first place.

    Especially seeing the little ginseng spirit beside him shivering in fright from the sudden ghost howl, His Majesty's anger rose sharply.

    Following his angry "court death", the surrounding temperature suddenly dropped.

    At the same time, bursts of ear-piercing howls and creepy giggles came again, penetrating the night sky and entering Liu Ruoqian's ears.

    She suddenly felt her scalp go numb, and a layer of goose bumps appeared all over her body.

    Without even thinking about it, she turned around and threw herself into His Majesty's arms, hugged his waist tightly, and asked nervously, "Is it an evil spirit?" "

    Don't be afraid, I'm here." Ginseng Essence hugged her tightly, rubbed her back with her big hands, then turned around with her arms around her, and looked outside the door.

    That deep voice had an inexplicable soothing effect, and Liu Ruoqian's flustered mind miraculously calmed down.

    Yes, Brother Agu has nothing to be afraid of under His Majesty the Emperor.

    The two turned the Divine Comedy, and found that the ghost servants in the courtyard had gathered at the entrance of the hall at some time.

    All the ghosts huddled together like frightened birds, looking at His Majesty the Emperor anxiously.

    The kid who just turned his head was full of horror, he raised his hands to hold his head tightly, as if he was afraid of losing his head again.

    The ghosts didn't speak, but they looked at His Majesty the Emperor full of dependence.

    During the chat with His Majesty the Emperor just now, Liu Ruoqian has already learned that these ghost servants are ordinary good ghosts who do not want to be reincarnated.

    Either their hearts were broken in the human world, or they had some bad experiences in the human world, which made them fear the human world and unwilling to be human again, so they stayed and were assigned here as errands.

    These ordinary good ghosts were also ordinary people before they were alive, they had never done anything evil, so naturally they were very timid.

    Liu Ruoqian felt that they hugged each other tremblingly, it was a little pitiful.

    Looking at the ghost servants who were less courageous than her, she felt less afraid.

    At least in front of them, she has to pretend to be bolder, after all, she is their empress.

    Seeing the ghost servants looking at His Majesty Dijun eagerly, but His Majesty didn't respond to them at all, Liu Ruoqian felt a little soft-hearted.

    She said to them: "Don't be afraid, the emperor is here."     The ghosts were relieved

    : "Yes, our emperor is here."     "Fengdu~, you're back! I've been waiting for you for a long time!" The leader of the evil spirit was ferocious, with one eyeball hanging out of his eyes, and his face was ferocious. He bared his teeth and claws and roared at Lu Rengu from the air.     "It's you again. It seems that I was too soft-hearted five hundred years ago." His Majesty the Emperor said coldly.     The evil ghost in the lead let out another harsh, sharp, strange laugh.     Behind him, several evil spirits with the same terrifying appearance let out piercing screams to cheer him up.     Those evil spirits have cruel facial features, mutilated bodies, their heads tilted to one side of their necks, and their internal organs are exposed...     bloody and terrifying.     Liu Ruoqian's spleen and stomach swelled, and she couldn't help but turned her head to the ground and retched: "vomit~"     Lu Rengu frowned, with a gloomy expression, he reached out and patted Liu Ruoqian's back: "Is it okay?" After     retching twice, Liu Ruoqian straightened Get up and lean in Lu Rengu's arms: "It's okay."