Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    【Extra: Little Ginseng Essence and Ghost Emperor 05】

    Going around the underworld, although it didn't take much time on the way, there was a lot of delay in the underworld, and it was already late at night.

    There was only one person missing in the room, but Liu Ruoqian lay on the bed, but felt extremely deserted.

    Especially this canopy bed, when two people lie together on weekdays, it feels cramped no matter what.

    His Majesty the Emperor is such a big man, as if he couldn't live without her for a moment, he insisted on holding her in his arms all the time.

    Sometimes she was so hard to breathe by his hoop, she would secretly crawl out of his arms while he was asleep, trying to crawl farther.

    But every time before he climbed out the distance of a person, he was caught back by his big hand.

    Sometimes she thought, it would be nice when she could be alone.

    Well now, her wish has been fulfilled, she is finally alone.

    But her heart was empty, and she couldn't calm down no matter what.

    After only a short while apart, she began to miss those strong arms and generous embrace.

    But Liu Ruoqian didn't think she was worthless, her own man, she could think whatever she wanted.

    Liu Ruoqian lay down for a while, rolled back and forth on the bed a few times, then lay down on the bed, and sighed softly.

    It was originally scheduled that the two of them would leave for a trip tomorrow, but now not only did they not leave, His Majesty the Emperor suddenly disappeared.

    Others are easy to deal with, just find an excuse, and no one dares to ask.

    But for the children, she didn't know what to say.

    Now that the children have grown up, they are no longer the little dolls who can be fooled by just a few words when they were young.

    Just tell a lie, the children are very smart, I'm afraid they won't believe it easily.

    To be honest, I'm afraid that the children will be worried, and if they want to do something rashly, it will be troublesome.

    Especially the two boys, Wu Calamity and Xing'er, when they were young and passionate, if they knew that their father was going back to the underworld to catch evil spirits, they would want to help if they couldn't keep them safe.

    Over the years, Wu disaster practiced diligently, and the demon power became stronger day by day.

    As for that child Xing'er, not to mention his superb martial arts skills at a young age, he also has many skills that she doesn't understand. This is probably because of the half of His Majesty's blood flowing in his body.

    Don't say that these two children are not easy to fool, even that little girl Yue'er is very ghostly now.

    Hey, that's all, let's think about it tomorrow.

    ---

    The second day, as expected by Liu Ruoqian.

    The children came to see her and His Majesty off early in the morning.

    The little princess Yue'er ran in first, threw herself on Liu Ruoqian as soon as she entered the door, hugged her coquettishly: "Mother, Yue'er can't bear to part with you and Daddy, you should come back sooner.