Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    【Your Majesty's love for Liu Meiren is actually true? 】

    Zou Qi was taken aback for a moment, then turned around and went out.

    Quan Fu who was waiting in the hall couldn't help being overjoyed when he heard that he was called Liu Meiren.

    His Majesty should have called Liu Meiren long ago, why bother to suffer so hard.

    Thinking of the little girl who was coming later, Lu Rengu ordered: "Clean up this."

    Quan Fu quickly stepped forward and took away all the empty wine bottles scattered on the couch.

    Lu Rengu lay back on the couch again, resting his head with one hand and closing his eyes.

    ---

    Drunken Flower Palace.

    Although the night was dark, the three master and servant hadn't gone to bed yet.

    Quan Fu went to the imperial dining room to say hello, and Liu Ruoqian's food level was greatly improved that day.

    The dishes were so rich that Liu Ruoqian was full at night. After washing up, he lay on the bed and couldn't fall asleep, so he ran to the yard to digest his food under the moonlight.

    Lingzhi and Lingyan were at the side, Lingzhi chatted with Liu Ruoqian heartlessly.

    But Lingyan was absent-minded, and his eyes frequently looked towards the dark corners of the courtyard.

    She was very anxious, but she didn't dare to show it, and she didn't dare to tell Liu Ruoqian, she just prayed in her heart, hoping that she was thinking too much, and the eldest son just said that casually.

    Her heart was going up and down, when there was a knock on the door, Ling Yan's heart turned over in fright.

    "Did your majesty call me to chant scriptures?" Liu Ruoqian looked at the door.

    Although everyone said that Brother His Majesty was cruel and terrifying, she thought that Brother His Majesty was quite good.

    She had only met with His Majesty's brother twice, and he rewarded her with so many jewelry, and asked the Imperial Dining Room to make so many delicious food for her.

    Looking at it this way, Brother His Majesty can be regarded as a good husband.

    If I see him a few more times, will His Majesty's brother let her go back to her mother's house?

    In the past, after the girls in Xingshan Village got married, they would go back to their parents' home to visit relatives.

    Thinking of the opportunity to go back to her mother's house, Liu Ruoqian's footsteps became brisk, and she happily walked towards the door.

    Lingyan and Lingzhi hurriedly followed, Lingyan's heart was hanging in his throat, and he walked a few steps to open the door.

    When he saw clearly that standing at the door was Zou Qi, the commander-in-chief of the Golden Wolf Guard with a cold face, Ling Yan's legs went limp, and he almost sat on the ground, holding on to the door before he could barely stop.     Liu Ruoqian still couldn't figure out who was in charge of those people in Changning Palace, and didn't think there was anything wrong with Zou Qi's appearance, so she opened her mouth and asked, "Lord Zou, did His Majesty

    ask you to call me?"

Directly explain the purpose of coming: "Liu Meiren, the eldest son Liu was arrested for breaking into the palace at night, your majesty summoned you to question him."