Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    {Is it the barking of a bear? Why is there a bear all of a sudden? }

    The little ginseng was swinging on the swing, looking out, but it was tightly blocked by the tall and dense hedges, and it could not see anything.

    She has been able to live in peace with all kinds of animals since she was a child, and she is not nervous and continues to swing on her little swing.

    Liu Wuzhai stopped jumping, ran to the side of the swing, guarding his mother vigilantly.

    "This is a mountain, so it's not uncommon to have bears." Liu Wuzhai said, but his little brows were tightly frowned, because he sensed the evil spirit.

    Liu Wuji wasn't sure, but he still reminded: "Father, mother, I feel like this bear is also a monster."

    Lu Rengu estimated the speed at which Feige sent the letter, and the letter to Li Damao , According to the time estimate, it should have been delivered.

    It's just that if you're riding a horse, even if you keep changing horses halfway, and the horse doesn't stop, it shouldn't be at this speed.

    But since Li Damao is a demon, everything is possible.

    The corner of Lu Rengu's mouth curled slightly, and he stood there calmly, motionless.

    Seeing that Xiao Wuji looked up at him nervously, he replied: "It doesn't matter if it's a demon." "

    Aw~" There was another bear roar, the sound was closer than before.

    But when he heard that the bear was also a demon, Little Ginseng became less calm.

    In the past, she was alone with a demon, always thinking that it would be nice if she could get to know a few more demons.

    At that time, when she found out that Liu Wuji was a little cat demon, she took him in as her son unprepared.

    At that time, Little Ginseng thought that all fairies in the world were like her, which was good.

    But ever since Liu Wuji told her a lot of evil things done by bad goblins, she changed her mind, knowing that goblins are just like people, there are good and bad. You can't know the other party's details, and go up to meet relatives and make friends as soon as you meet.

    If this bear is a monster, is it good or bad, it suddenly appeared here, what does it want to do?

    If it's just a bad monster, then if there is a real fight, she and Wu Mi can't help, and can only rely on His Majesty the Emperor and his Golden Wolf Guards.

    But no matter how powerful His Majesty the Emperor and the Golden Wolf Guard are, they are just human beings. If the bear demon knows some powerful demon techniques, wouldn't it be troublesome.

    Messy footsteps came from outside the courtyard, followed by the Golden Wolf Guard shouting: "Stop that bear quickly, don't let him disturb His Majesty.

    " , is a tall dark shadow.

    The hedge was higher than His Majesty the Emperor, but the shadow was much higher than the hedge.

    A huge bear's head just jumped over the hedge, looking down at a person, a cat, and a ginseng in the clearing.

    The speed of the big black bear was too fast, it appeared too suddenly, and a big head popped out of nowhere, all three of them were stunned.

    Although Lu Rengu was mentally prepared, he never imagined that this bear is such a big one, judging by its size, it can swallow him whole with one mouth.