Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    "What are you playing?" Liu Ruoqian supported the tree branch, lowered her head, and looked down curiously.

    After seeing clearly that His Majesty was holding two round melons in his hands, Liu Ruoqian was confused.

    Isn't this a watermelon that hasn't grown up yet? What's so interesting about it?

    Seeing that the little girl didn't move, thinking that she always murmured in her heart that she couldn't be seen through, Lu Rengu knew it.

    It's because I'm afraid of being exposed, so I dare not play.

    Therefore, Lu Rengu was good at dispelling evil spirits, and put it another way: "Come down and play with me for a while?"

    Liu Ruoqian: "..."

    Those little dolls running around with bare buttocks in Xingshan Village don't play with this, His Majesty is so big What is he thinking?

    Not only the little ginseng essence is hard to understand, even Quan Fu is also at a loss.

    【Your Majesty, what happened today? I didn't understand it. No matter how childish Liu Meiren is, she is still a concubine after all. Your Majesty will use this melon to amuse others. This... is not very good after all. 】

    Lu Rengu glanced at Quanfu indifferently, Quanfu immediately retreated knowingly, and withdrew three feet away.

    The ears became quiet, Lu Rengu smiled and lifted the melon up again: "Play with me for a while?"

    Although it is really hard to understand, since His Majesty has spoken, Liu Ruoqian is really hard to refuse, so she nodded "Okay then, wait for me to come down."

    As he said, he was about to climb up the tree trunk.

    Lu Rengu was afraid that she would fall, so he hurriedly put two small watermelons on the ground, flew up the tree, and picked off the little girl who was holding her hands and feet on the tree, and hugged her legs with one hand as before. down.

    Put the person on the ground, hold her little hand, smile gently and kindly, and point to the two little watermelons on the ground: "Let's play.

    " My brain is not working well, could it be that the pain broke down two days ago? 】

    The little girl thought secretly.

    Lu Rengu: "..."

    Seeing her staring blankly at him with pity in her eyes, Lu Rengu had no choice but to say, "Qianqian, come on, tell me, what do you want to do?

    " He wanted to play, why did he ask me instead. 】

    Liu Ruoqian couldn't understand His Majesty's strange words and deeds, so she turned her head to look at Quanfu who was standing not far away, hoping to get some hints from him.

    But Quan Fu also has a face that I don't know anything, Liu Meiren, don't ask me about my confused expression.

    Quan Fu couldn't point it out, and His Majesty the Emperor was still waiting, but Liu Ruoqian had no choice but to ask: "Brother Agu, why don't we play with it?

    " If you don't put it on your feet, it will be crushed. 】

    How to play is not important to Lu Rengu, the important thing is that the little girl plays.

    Lu Rengu nodded in agreement, then glanced lightly for a week.

    Receiving the slightly displeased look from His Majesty, all the people who were watching this side openly or secretly turned around, including Zou Qi and Quan Fu.