Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Hearing Liu Shan's words, Liu Ruoqian's small face became tense: "Master Zou hasn't returned to the palace?"

    Normally, the other Golden Wolf Guards would send her home, but this morning it was Master Zou, the Commander of the Golden Wolf Guards, who came to see her off in person, and brought her with him. The number of people is more than double than usual, and she wonders why it is so exciting today.

    But when she got home, Mr. Zou left as many people as usual, and left with the rest. She didn't think much about it, and just thought he had some errands to do, so he came to see her off.

    But now it seems that Master Zou has never left at all, and has been hiding in the opposite yard with his people, secretly protecting her.

    With today's battle, and thinking of His Majesty's rare nagging last night, Liu Ruoqian intuitively felt that something big must happen in the palace, and it was not good.

    But Mr. Zou is the most capable subordinate of His Majesty the Emperor. If something important happens in the palace, then he will not be by His Majesty's side. He will stay here and guard what a little nobleman like her will do.

    Liu Ruoqian was full of doubts and worries, she picked up her skirt and hurried to the gate: "I'll go to Master Zou and ask."

    Liu Shan followed suit and went out: "Qianqian, brother will accompany you."

    Lu Qiaolan at the kitchen door shouted Ask: "Qianqian, Liu Shan, why are you walking so fast?"

    Hearing his wife ask, Liu Shan stopped, turned his head and replied: "It's okay, you are busy with your work, I will accompany Qianqian when I go." Then he turned around, He strode to chase Liu Ruoqian.

    "Young maidservants also go and have a look." Seeing this, Ling Yan put down the dough in her hand, took a handkerchief to wipe her hands casually, and also went after Liu Ruoqian.

    Liu Ruoqian took the Ganoderma lucidum and ran out of the courtyard door in one breath, and said to the opposite courtyard wall: "Master Zou, I know you are there, please come out, I have something to ask you." Zou Qi responded and jumped over the wall

    , Walking in front of Liu Ruoqian: "Your Honor Liu, what are your orders?"

    Liu Ruoqian cut to the chase and said, "Master Zou, did something important happen in the palace today?"

    "Yes." Seeing that Liu Ruoqian guessed it, Zou Qi did not hide it: "But Your Majesty has explained everything, and everything is under control. Please don't worry, Liu Guiren. Your Majesty will come to pick you up when you are done." Liu Ruoqian looked anxious: "Since there

    is It’s a big deal, then Master Zou, please take someone back quickly, and you don’t need to guard me here.”

    As the commander-in-chief of the Golden Wolf Guard, Zou Qi didn’t want to leave the palace today, but His Majesty the Emperor gave him a death order. The errand is to guard Liu Guiren.

    Now that he has received the order, he will naturally not leave at this moment: "Without Your Majesty, I cannot leave you."

    Seeing that Zou Qi refused to listen to her, Liu Ruoqian turned cold and anxious: "Then what if His Majesty is in danger? Zou

    Qi was also frank: "If Your Majesty is really in danger, it's useless for me to be there. I, together with these brothers, can't beat Your Majesty alone. If Your Majesty can't solve it, there is nothing we can do." Faced with such a sincere