Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    From the dawn of the day, Liu Ruoqian was suffering, afraid that she would become a ginseng again in the next moment.

    But she endured and endured, waited and waited until yesterday's time, she was still human, Liu Ruoqian almost cried with joy.

    When he saw the fat son jumping up and down in surprise when he saw her, and his little tail flicked along with it, the eyes of the little ginseng essence who never liked to cry instantly turned red.

    She stretched out her arms towards the little chubby boy: "Wuzai, come, let your mother hug you."

    Liu Wuzhai took off his shoes, climbed onto the couch, and threw himself into his mother's arms. Pulling: "Mother, Wuzai misses you."

    Regardless of whether it is Shen or a human being, in Liu Wuzai's heart, mothers are all mothers, but the little fat boy prefers to hug him when his mother is a human being.

    When the mother was a human being, her arms were warm and fragrant.

    "Mother, you won't change back again, will you?" Liu Wuji raised his round face and asked.

    Liu Ruoqian glanced at Lu Rengu uncertainly: "Brother Agu, probably not?"

    Liu Wuji also turned his head to look at Lu Rengu, waiting eagerly.

    Lu Rengu put his hand on Liu Ruoqian's shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly, with a smile in his eyes, and his tone was firm: "It hasn't changed at this time, so it probably won't happen." "That's good!"

    Liu Ruoqian smiled.

    Although she was still a little worried in her heart, she believed what brother Agu said.

    The main reason is that she has no ability to control things that don't change. Instead of being anxious and unhappy and causing everyone to worry about her, it's better to go out happily while you're a human.

    "That's really great!" Liu Wuji also laughed.

    "Where's my clothes?" Liu Ruoqian regained her energy, got up from the couch, put on her shoes and went to look for clothes in the cabinet.

    After a while, I picked and picked, and finally found a pink winter coat with a white fur collar and put it on.

    Liu Wuzhai raised his frizzy head, his big golden eyes gleaming: "Mom, you are so pretty!"

    Liu Ruoqian was so elated by the fat son's praise, she turned around on purpose: "How pretty?"

    "Mom, I saw you The prettiest person I've ever lived! She's even prettier than the fairies in the sky." Liu Wuzhai praised his mother without hesitation.

    "Hahaha! My son, Wu Calamity, really has vision!" Liu Ruoqian swept away her previous depression, put her hands on her hips, and laughed wildly.

    The pink dress made the girl's fair and delicate skin even more white, and her whole body was as lively as a peach blossom blooming on the mountain.

    Lu Rengu couldn't move his eyes away, and then praised sincerely: "Qianqian is so beautiful!"

    The little ginseng spirit became more and more happy, took out the jewelry box, and put it on the couch: "Brother Agu, help Qianqian comb her hair.

    " Get on the couch and sit with your back facing Lu Rengu.

    "Come on." Lu Rengu stepped forward with a smile, took the comb that Liu Wuji handed over, gently grabbed the long hair of the little ginseng essence, and combed her hair slowly.