Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    [Extra: Little Ginseng Essence and Ghost Emperor 01]

    The sun and the moon fly like a shuttle, and time flies like an arrow.

    The years have passed like an instant.

    Great Jin, Haiyan and Heqing, the country is peaceful and the people are safe.

    The prince Lu Jingxi and the little princess Lu Yueshu are also ten years old.

    The children are getting older and have their own things to do. They are no longer like a soft sticky glutinous rice dumpling that always sticks to their parents.

    His Majesty the Emperor had no love for power, and he took the throne for revenge.

    Ever since he retrieved the ghost emperor's memory, he has become more and more lazy.

    After all, having been the Emperor of Fengdu for three thousand years, he was really tired of the position of the top manager.

    What's more, managing people is much more troublesome than managing ghosts.

    Therefore, His Majesty the Emperor worked more diligently to train his two sons to handle the affairs of state, and he would not care about anything that the little prince and Wu Calamity could handle, and would just be a hands-off shopkeeper.

    His Royal Highness Lu Jingxi, as early as his eighth birthday, was ordered by His Majesty the Emperor to supervise the country.

    With His Majesty the Emperor as a lazy ghost father, His Highness the Crown Prince took on the burden of handling the government affairs at a young age.

    His Highness the Crown Prince's stature has grown quite a bit, but his small face is still tense all day long, with a small hand behind his back from time to time, and his demeanor around him is more and more similar to that of His Majesty the Emperor.

    Sometimes Zou Qi was dazed when he saw it, and thought to himself that His Royal Highness is not only like His Majesty now, but also like His Majesty when he was on an errand in the underworld.

    The little cat Yaoliu Wuhai has grown into a handsome young man, only a head shorter than His Majesty the Emperor.

    As the eldest prince of the Great Jin Dynasty, Liu Wuji was also appointed by His Majesty the Emperor to assist the government a few years ago.

    Liu Wuzhai often went out, either to pay private visits in a micro-service, or to inspect the entire Dajin as a prince.

    In the past few years, he has traveled almost all over the mountains and rivers of Dajin.

    The child is just growing up, and after a few months, he will grow a lot taller.

    Sometimes without returning for several months, she would appear in front of Liu Ruoqian suddenly, Liu Ruoqian almost didn't recognize her.

    Seeing her elder son grow up and become more handsome, Liu Ruoqian would often smile lovingly and boast a few words, "My son is so beautiful", "My son is so capable".

    That relentless praise, as if he is the best young man in the world, often makes Liu Wuji's cheeks turn red and his eyes glow with gold.

    But now, he will no longer be like before, saying "I want to be the most filial son in the world" every now and then.

    He also never said the words "Mother, Wu disaster will definitely give you a retirement pension".

    Because of his ghost father, his mother may live for many years.