Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    When she heard that she was pregnant with twins, Liu Ruoqian was overjoyed, as if she had picked up a treasure, she hugged her stomach so happily that her eyebrows and eyes were crooked, and her mouth couldn't close: "This is really great!" Lu Rengu was also a little excited, with a pair

    of The smile in the phoenix eyes was overflowing.

    Doctor Sun explained that in fact, he had already diagnosed it a few days ago, but the time was short at that time. He was afraid that if the diagnosis was wrong, he would not dare to say it. After waiting for three months, he could clearly judge from the pulse condition. Come out, just say it.

    Hearing that the empress was pregnant with twins, the Qifeng Palace was filled with joy and congratulations again.

    This time without waiting for Lu Rengu to open his mouth, Liu Ruoqian stood up and waved his hands boldly: "Reward!"

    Quan Fu and Ling Yan responded with a smile: "Yes!"

    Seeing Liu Ruoqian was so excited that he couldn't sit still, he held his stomach Walking back and forth, Lu Rengu hurriedly got up, holding her arms with two, carefully protecting her aside.

    "Doctor Sun, do you know if my two children are boys or girls?" Liu Ruoqian asked curiously.

    Doctor Sun cupped his hands and replied: "Respond to your mother's words, forgive me for my incompetence, and I can't tell whether it's male or female."

    Liu Ruoqian waved her hand generously, not caring at all: "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if it's male or female.

    " It's still a girl, it's her and Brother Agu's baby, that's enough.

    Imperial Physician Sun congratulated a few words, and instructed a few precautions, and then took his leave first.

    At such a joyous moment, His Majesty and Empress would definitely have a private conversation for a while, and everyone in the room also backed away silently with winks.

    When there were only two people left in the hall, Liu Ruoqian patted her stomach and boasted triumphantly: "Brother Agu, Qianqian is amazing, she is pregnant with two!"

    Lu Rengu hugged the person in his arms, smiling on his brows, deliberately teasing her Said: "This should be due to my strength."

    Liu Ruoqian stretched out her fingers and tapped on his chest, and gave him a look: "You are a father, and you have to take credit for this, so you can't be more magnanimous."

    Lu Rengu couldn't help laughing, carefully helped her to the side of the couch, sat on his lap, and gently rubbed her cheek against her cheek: "Qianqian, thank you for working so hard to give birth to me." Liu Ruoqian turned

    over Rolling his eyes, he slapped him twice on the arm: "You are the baby's father, and I am the baby's mother. I will give birth to the baby myself, so what is there to thank for that?" Lu Rengu tilted his head and kissed her on the

    cheek After kissing, she called out in a low voice: "Baby's mother."

    "Hey! Baby's father!" Liu Ruoqian responded cheerfully.

    After the response, he was happy, touched Lu Rengu's face and said: "Brother Agu, that's how the couple in Xingshan Village called each other. At that time, I was thinking, what kind of father will my future baby be like? I didn't expect that she was such a good person..."

    His Majesty the Emperor liked to hear his queen praise her the most. Hearing this, Long was overjoyed and asked in a serious manner: "Really, how good it is, let's hear it. "