Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Liu Ruoqian sat firmly on the chair with an innocent look on her face, she choked on all the concubines with one word so lightly, and answered the conversation in a short while.

    Seeing the devastated faces of the people who came to find fault, Ganoderma lucidum, Lingyan, and the maids and eunuchs of Zuihua Palace all lowered their heads and tried their best to hold back their laughter.

    After a while, the leader Wu Mei said: "Liu Guiren is so disrespectful, how dare you call Your Majesty Brother Agu!"

    Liu Ruoqian said slowly again: "It was His Majesty who asked me to call me that. If you want to call you You can shout, and I didn't stop you."

    Wu Meiren: "You..."

    A few nights ago, Wu Meiren went to chant scriptures to His Majesty the Emperor, and the recitation was good at first, but for some reason, His Majesty suddenly gave a cold expression The word "scroll" drove her out of Changning Palace. After that, she never saw His Majesty the Emperor again.

    The most irritating thing is that so far, she has tossed and turned for so many days and nights, and still doesn't know why His Majesty suddenly let her go.

    Not to mention asking her to call His Majesty the Emperor, Brother Agu, it would be difficult even to see His Majesty.

    After her, it was heard that another beauty Xue went in to chant scriptures, but was also kicked out.

    Originally, she felt better in her heart, but who knows, Meiren Liu, who entered after the two of them, was lucky, not to mention staying, she was favored in one fell swoop, and accompanied by His Majesty's side every day.

    Now he has become Liu Guiren, sitting here talking shamelessly.

    It's nothing more than a village girl who grew up in the countryside, and I don't know why His Majesty has taken a fancy to her!

    The more Wu Meiren thought about it, the angrier she became, and she stared at Liu Ruoqian fiercely.

    There were many people in the imperial palace, and the Changning Palace lived with His Majesty the Emperor, and I don't know how many eyes were staring at him.

    The fact that Wu Meiren was kicked out of Changning Palace by His Majesty the Emperor that night has long been known in the palace.

    It was nothing at all, after all, she wasn't the only one who was kicked out of the beauties, everyone was used to it, and no one had the face to laugh at others.

    But there happened to be Meiren Liu there to compare, this matter was regarded by Meiren Wu as a great shame and humiliation, and she had long hated Liu Ruoqian in her heart.

    In addition, one day she was wandering in the imperial garden, and when she came to a sycamore grove, a guard stopped her, saying that it was His Majesty's order that the grove has been designated for the exclusive use of Liu Meiren, and no one is allowed to enter without permission. .

    Do not suffer from widowhood, but from inequality.

    If everyone is not welcome by His Majesty, then that's all.

    The big guys all closed their doors to live their own lives, visiting and walking around from time to time, and the sisters and sisters also love each other, and they are harmonious and beautiful.

    But beauty Liu is favored! He was spoiled to no end!

    It was like a stone was dropped on a calm lake with a thud, stirring up waves and ripples, and the thoughts of all the beauties inevitably came alive again.