Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    At the gate of Qifeng Palace, the imperial chariot stopped.

    Liu Ruoqian held a round fan to cover her face with one hand, and took Lu Rengu's hand with the other to get up.

    Lu Rengu first stretched out his hand and hugged Liu Ruoqian horizontally, and walked into the hall.

    "I wish Your Majesty and Your Majesty grow old together, and the phoenix sings in harmony!"

    "I wish Your Majesty and Your Majesty a happy marriage for a hundred years, and an early birth to a precious son!"...

    Listening to the auspicious words and blessings of the court ladies and eunuchs along the way, Liu Ruoqian blushed and turned The fan was lifted up, but it was still not willing to cover it completely, still revealing a pair of bright almond eyes, looking at Lu Rengu.

    The little ginseng essence has always been carefree and generous, it is rare to see her look like a shy little daughter, Lu Rengu was in a happy mood, and laughed out loud with a smile on her face.

    The unscrupulous laughter made Liu Ruoqian's cheeks even hotter, and now she raised her fan up, covering her entire face.

    Entering the main hall of Qifeng Palace, Lu Rengu carried Liu Ruoqian directly into the wedding room, placed her gently on the wedding bed, and stretched out his hand: "Lady." Liu Ruoqian slowly lowered the fan in her

    hand As soon as he moved, a beautiful face that was all over the country and the city was revealed.

    Lu Rengu's heart felt hot when he saw it, his eyes were deep and hot.

    Liu Ruoqian put the fan handle on the big hand in front of her shyly and timidly. Seeing that he was still holding it, she raised her eyes and called softly: "Husband!

    " Feeling crisp, she came back to her senses, held the handle of the fan, put the fan on the bedside cabinet, gently held that white and soft slender hand, and sat next to her on the bed.

    Lu Rengu knew that his Qianqian was beautiful enough, but today she was so shockingly beautiful that he couldn't look away even for a moment.

    Lu Rengu was fascinated by Liu Ruoqian, and Liu Ruoqian was intoxicated by the beauty of His Majesty the Emperor.

    She couldn't help stretching out her hand to gently touch His Majesty's face, and murmured: "Husband, you are so beautiful!"

    In the room, apart from Lingyan and Ganoderma lucidum, there were more than a dozen court ladies standing in two rows waiting there. Hearing the empress's blunt words and looking at her idiot-like eyes, everyone couldn't help pursing their lips in silence. to hold back a laugh.

    Lu Rengu also laughed softly: "The lady is so beautiful!"

    After the two held hands and watched for a while, the female official in charge of the wedding room ceremony brought the wedding wine.

    In the female officer's congratulatory speech, Lu Rengu held up a cup, first handed it to Liu Ruoqian, and then picked up his own cup: "Lady, please." The deep and magnetic word "Lady" was heard by Liu

    Ruoqian Soft.

    Her long eyelashes trembled, and under Lu Rengu's gesture, she held the wine glass, held it up with him, and drank it down in one gulp.

    Lu Rengu took the empty cup away and handed it to the female officer, then stretched out his thumb and wiped Liu Ruoqian's mouth, wiping off the drop of Hebei wine on his lips.