Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    [Extra: Little Ginseng Essence and Ghost Emperor 02]

    "Go back early?"

    Liu Ruoqian was originally lazily lying on the couch, but when she heard this, she became anxious and sat up, asking a series of questions like a cannonball.

    "Why?"

    Although there were only the two of them in the room, Liu Ruoqian deliberately lowered her voice: "Didn't you say that you will return after this life is over?"

    Lu Rengu said, "Qian..."

    But before he finished speaking , was interrupted by Liu Ruoqian with an anxious face: "You go back now, what should I do, what should the children do? Are you going to care about our mothers?" Lu Rengu tried to speak again: "Qian

    ... ..."

    But Liu Ruoqian was in a high mood, she was not willing to listen, and grabbed Lu Rengu's hand with a frowning face: "Brother Agu, after you go back, will you still look so good-looking?

    " Does he look like a ghost?"

    [If the ghost man's true face is too horrible to look at, then I, then how can I keep my mouth shut. 】

    Hearing the little ginseng's muttering carefully, Lu Rengu couldn't help but laugh.

    Because the plan was disrupted, the gloom in his heart dissipated in an instant, and the brows stretched out.

    But he held back his smile and deliberately teased her in a serious manner: "Qianqian, if I change my appearance, will you still want me?" "

    Of course you want it." Liu Ruoqian didn't hesitate at all.

    No matter what kind of ghost he turns into, he is still his own man, and he must want that.

    Now they are not just husband and wife, he is also the father of the baby, a family connected by blood.

    When she turned into a small ginseng with only a few whiskers, the ghost man didn't dislike her, and he kept her in his arms like a treasure all day long.

    She asked this, not because she disliked him, but because she thought it was impossible, so he should not change back, just keep his appearance.

    Lu Rengu looked at the little ginseng essence who had always liked his beauty, and suddenly chuckled: "Don't worry, Qianqian, I will definitely satisfy you.

    " Yes, she felt relieved: "That's good."

    Dispelling the biggest worry in her heart, Liu Ruoqian asked those questions just now again.

    Lu Rengu sighed helplessly, sat up straight, held Liu Ruoqian's hand, and said concisely: "The underworld is in turmoil, evil spirits make trouble." Not only that, the

    Jade Emperor also secretly urged him several times.

    There are wicked people in the world and evil spirits in the underworld. This is an unavoidable thing.

    But thinking of the scene of those ghosts dancing, Liu Ruoqian suddenly felt panicked.

    In summer, goosebumps appeared on her arms, and she couldn't help shivering.

    She hugged Lu Rengu's arm tightly, and arched into his arms: "Is that harmful to the world?"

    Lu Rengu rubbed her arm with his big hand: "It's okay for now, but if I don't go back, I'm afraid that in a few days, the evil spirits will rush out of the gate of hell, and there will be chaos in the world. At that time, people and ghosts will mix together, and I'm afraid it will be difficult." "Then you, Emperor Fengdu, must go back in person, and your colleagues will not be able to do something