Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    "Brother Agu, let's go!" Seeing the direction of the lightning strike, Liu Ruoqian was so anxious that she would pull Lu Rengu away.

    "Qianqian, stay away!" Lu Rengu raised his hand, and with a strong force, he threw Liu Ruoqian far away.

    Almost at the same moment, the radiant golden lightning struck directly on the top of Lu Rengu's head.

    At the same time, Liu Ruoqian flew out and was about to fall heavily to the ground.

    "Mother!" Liu Wuji yelled, and flew over with quick eyes and hands, holding her firmly.

    "Brother Agu!" Seeing Lu Rengu surrounded by golden light, Liu Ruoqian shouted heartbreakingly.

    "Father!" "Father!" "Daddy!" "Uncle!" The children also shouted anxiously.

    Lu Rengu could hear Qianqian's shouts and the children's shouts.

    But he seemed to be in an illusion, his consciousness was in a trance, he couldn't make a sound, and he couldn't move.

    He closed his eyes tightly, feeling the splitting headache that he had not seen for a long time, and only felt that something in his mind seemed to wake up.

    There was a rumbling sound in the air, and then another bolt of lightning landed on Lu Rengu's body.

    "Brother Agu!" Liu Ruoqian wanted to pounce like crazy.

    "Mother, don't go, it's dangerous!" As soon as Liu Wuji reached Liu Ruoqian's shoulder height, the young boy hugged him tightly with both arms, tears had already flowed down his face.

    The three children also rushed forward, tightly hugging Liu Ruoqian's leg, preventing her from walking forward.

    Lu Rengu, who was covered in golden light, opened his eyes suddenly.

    He remembered, all of them.

    Those demons and ghosts, those howling ghosts and howling wolves, and the sea of ​​flowers on the other side are not nightmares, they are all his real experiences before.

    As the golden light on his body gradually dissipated, Lu Rengu stretched his eyebrows and smiled. He stretched out his hand: "Qianqian, don't cry, I'm fine."

    But his consolation didn't work, instead it made Qianqian and the children cry bitterly.

    "Brother Agu!" Liu Ruoqian cried hoarsely, her eyes were full of reluctance and endless sadness.

    "Father, the Wu-Hua Society will take good care of your mother and younger siblings!" Liu Wuzhai hugged Liu Ruoqian, choked up so that he could hardly speak.

    "Father, where are you going, take Xing'er with you!" The always mature and stable little prince Xing'er has red eyes, hugging Liu Ruoqian's leg with one hand, and reaching for Lu Rengu with the other.

    "Uncle, Feng'er is here to save you!" Li Xuanfeng said, but even though he was a nine-tailed fox, he was only four years old, and he didn't know how to save him, his eyes turned red with anxiety.

    Xiao Yue'er tightly hugged Liu Ruoqian's leg, stretched out her little finger and landed on Lu Rengu, crying loudly: "Daddy's leg is gone, Yue'er is afraid!"

    Lu Rengu looked down, and then understood why Qianqian and the children were so sad and sad.

    It turned out that as the golden light dissipated, his body also slowly dissipated, and at this moment, his entire leg was gone.