Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    "Please come in quickly." Lu Rengu said.

    Liu Ruoqian hurriedly got down from Lu Rengu's lap and stood up, but she refused to put down the small box containing the phoenix seal and held it tightly in her hand.

    Lu Rengu looked amused: "If I give it to you, it's yours. It's okay to put it on the table." Liu Ruoqian then put the box on the table as promised.

    Quan Fu brought the two of them in through the door, Liu Ruoqian looked up.

    A dignified and gentle middle-aged beautiful woman, and a bright and beautiful young girl in red.

    After the few people greeted each other according to their dignity, Lu Rengu took Liu Ruoqian's hand and introduced, "Concubine Mother, Anping, this is Qianqian." With a kind smile on her face, Concubine Shuxian stepped forward to hold

    Liu Ruoqian's hand , looked at it carefully, and praised sincerely: "You look so lovely, and you are so well-behaved, no wonder Your Majesty is always praising you in front of this palace." Both of the

    little girl's hands were covered Concubine Shuxian held it in her hand, and Lu Rengu raised a hand to gently put it on her shoulder.

    After listening to Concubine Shuxian's words, Liu Ruoqian frowned with a smile, and gave Lu Rengu an angry look.

    【My daughter-in-law is good, as long as I know it, I'm going to show it off everywhere, it's embarrassing, those who don't know think he's going to sell his wife. 】

    The corner of Lu Rengu's mouth curled up, staring at the little girl intently.

    Concubine Shuxian's eyes turned between the two several times, and she couldn't help laughing.

    [Little couples are also loving enough. 】

    Princess Anping on the side couldn't help laughing as she watched the excitement.

    【Brother Huang's eyes seem to be glued to the little sister-in-law's body. Where does he look like an emperor? He looks like a stunned boy who just fell in love.

    Concubine Shuxian took off an emerald bracelet from her hand and put it on Liu Ruoqian's hand: "Qianqian, this was given to Ai's family by the first empress when she was alive, and now I give it to you, which can be regarded as the empress of the first empress. I will give you a meeting gift."

    Looking at the dark green jade bracelet, Liu Ruoqian didn't know whether to put it away, and looked up at Lu Rengu.

    Lu Rengu nodded with a smile: "Take it as it was given by the empress."

    Liu Ruoqian then smiled and bowed slightly to thank Concubine Shuxian in a quiet and well-behaved manner.

    Concubine Shuxian took another box from Princess Anping: "This is a good look. It was the Ai family's favorite when he was not out of the cabinet. He was reluctant to wear it all the time. He became old in a blink of an eye. Qianqian is about the same age. Wear it and play with it."

    Liu Ruoqian took it with both hands, and knelt again to thank you.

    When everyone was seated, Princess Anping looked at Liu Ruoqian and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, I know you don't like those vulgar things, so I didn't prepare anything. I'll take you to a good place to play some other day. I'm sure you like it." Liu Ruoqian

    smiled "Thank you, Anping."

    Seeing that Princess Anping was about to speak again, Lu Rengu gave her a cold look, full of warning.