Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Lu Rengu listened carefully again, but there was indeed no sound.

    But he didn't think much about it. Some people like to nag in their hearts when they have nothing to do, such as Quan Fu. And some people are very quiet in their hearts, such as Zou Qi and Uncle Chi.

    However, according to the previous performance of this little girl, she should be a person with an active heart.

    He didn't say a word at the moment, presumably he woke up suddenly and frightened her.

    In the past, he didn't like people approaching him, and he made a rule of answering three feet away, just because he didn't want to hear those noisy voices.

    Now she wants to hear what the little girl is saying, but she widens her eyes and keeps quiet.

    Lu Rengu supported the bed and sat up, and the distance between the two of them narrowed again.

    Frightened by the suddenly enlarged handsome face, Liu Ruoqian knelt and moved back.

    Lu Rengu opened his mouth and asked knowingly, "Who are you?"

    The deep and hoarse voice, full of magnetism, penetrated into his ears, crisp and itchy.

    Liu Ruoqian took her hands from behind, rubbed them on her ears, and put her hands behind her back.

    Only then did she obediently answer: "I, my concubine, is Your Majesty's Liu Meiren."

    Ling Yan said that in front of His Majesty the tyrant, she had to call herself a concubine, she remembered.

    Lingyan also taught her how to introduce herself if she saw His Majesty.

    But she didn't want to answer according to Lingyan's teaching, because she made a mistake.

    When she was young, if she made a mistake and her mother pretended to be angry and wanted to hit her, she would rub her against her, hugged her mother's thigh, and acted like a baby with her face up: "Don't hit, don't hit, I'm mother's Qianqian. "

    Every time she said this, my mother couldn't hold back any longer, she smiled and scolded her little rascal, and the punishment was over.

    She had just offended His Majesty the Tyrant, and she didn't want to have her head chopped off, so she subconsciously used the tricks she used to please her mother when she was a child to please him.

    Originally, she wanted to call him brother tyrant, but she didn't dare.

    Although she thought Brother Tyrant's name was easy to pronounce, Ling Yan said that the word "tyrant" is not a good word.

    Hearing this straightforward but unmistakable answer, the corners of Lu Rengu's mouth curled up slightly.

    His willow beauty? Right.

    He looked at the little girl's hands behind her back: "Then my beauty Liu, why is she here?"

    Liu Ruoqian hurriedly picked up the scriptures that had been left aside, and held them in front of Lu Rengu with both hands: "The concubine is I came to chant sutras for Your Majesty."

    Thinking of the refreshing sweet spring when he was suffering so much, Lu Rengu nodded: "In this case, let's continue to read."

    Brother Tyrant actually asked her to continue to read, so did she keep her head? Liu Ruoqian's tense nerves relaxed, her eyes bent involuntarily: "Yes."