Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    After hearing these questions from Lu Rengu, Liu Ruoqian immediately became vigilant.

    Although no one and no demons have taught her, but after being a human for so many years, she has long understood the attitude of the human race towards the demon race.

    Fear, hatred, can't wait to stay far away.

    Although most people have never seen the Yaozu in their entire lives, and they don't understand the Yaozu at all, it doesn't prevent them from bringing the Yaozu out to scare their children.

    When she was a child, her mother used to scare her: "Qianqian is good, let's not run outside when it is dark, so as not to be caught and eaten by the big monster coming down from the mountain." She wanted to tell her mother that not all

    monsters They are all cannibals, and a little ginseng essence like her is not cannibal.

    But she didn't dare.

    Because my mother also said that if you catch a monster, it will be set on fire and burned to death.

    She didn't want to be burned to death, so for so many years, she was an honest person and kept her secrets tightly.

    But now, Brother His Majesty asks so many questions, what do you want to know? What is the appropriate answer for her?

    Liu Ruoqian sat awkwardly, her little head that was not working well was thinking desperately, deliberating about the safest answer.

    Seeing that the little girl's little face was full of anxiety and entanglement, it seemed that there was something embarrassing, Lu Rengu didn't rush, and waited patiently.

    After a while, Liu Ruoqian said, "Your Majesty, I was too young when I lost my concubine, so I can't remember many things." Although he was curious about what the little girl was thinking at the moment,

    Lu Rengu still restrained the hand he wanted to reach out. .

    The little girl's tiger and wolf words just now had a bit of stamina, which made his eyes uncontrollable, always falling on her pink and tender lips.

    Kissing can give birth to a baby...

    So ignorant and ignorant, presumably no one taught her about the relationship between men and women before entering the palace.

    The little girl's big eyes flickered, revealing the uneasiness in her heart.

    Although she didn't know why she was nervous, Lu Rengu couldn't bear to look at those watery deer eyes, and said kindly: "It's okay, just tell me what you remember." Liu Ruoqian nodded: "Listen to my father

    . My mother said that she picked me up on the side of the road. When I picked it up, I almost froze to death, and I was only breathing. I spent all the money in the family and invited a doctor to buy medicine to save me. "

    It's just that the little girl with only one breath left has long since disappeared, and she is the one who survived.

    "My mother said, I was only a little older at that time." Liu Ruoqian stretched out her two small hands, and showed Lu Rengu a length.

    Seeing the innocent appearance of the little girl, Lu Rengu nodded and asked again: "Then you have grown up so big, have you encountered any strange things?"

    For so many years, his mind reading skills have always been invincible.

    All the people he has met, as long as they are within three feet, without exception, he can hear what they are thinking.