Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    [Extra: Qianqian and Your Majesty's Love Daily & Raising a Baby Daily 01]

    Ever since she found out that His Majesty's true identity is the Ghost Emperor, Liu Ruoqian has been beaming all day long.

    The empress's laughter often resounded in Qifeng Palace, and the little ordinary things could make her laugh heartily.

    Ganoderma lucidum, Lingyan and the others were really curious, why did the empress get rid of the worries of the previous few days when she left the palace, and became so happy.

    Although I don't understand, but when my mother is happy, they are also happy.

    No, Ganoderma lucidum and Lingyan, one walked in with a plate of snacks, the other walked out with a plate of melons and fruits, but for some reason, they couldn't let go.

    This one goes to the left, that one goes to the left, and this one goes to the right, that one goes to the right. After two rounds of back and forth, the two successfully collided.

    Nothing was knocked down, and no one was knocked over. Lingyan and Lingzhi looked at each other and smiled, carrying their respective things and walking forward.

    The children sat on the couch and ate snacks and fruits around the table. They didn't take it seriously when they saw this scene, they should eat and drink.

    But such a small incident made Liu Ruoqian laugh out loud.

    That cold smile startled all the children.

    Especially the little princess Yue'er who was sitting on the edge of the couch, who was holding a plum in her two chubby hands and was gnawing on it. She was startled by that sudden smile, and the plum fell to the ground and rolled away for a long time.

    It was a basket of sweet plums that the children's uncle Liu Silin picked at Zhuangzi and sent to the palace. It was sweet and crisp, and Yue'er loved it the most.

    This is the last one, and I don't know how many days it will take for my uncle to deliver the next basket.

    The point is, my mother is always like this recently, laughing at every turn, laughing at every turn, which has scared Yue'er several times.

    Looking at the plum that rolled on the ground many times, Yue'er was very angry, she flattened her mouth in grievance, looked at Liu Ruoqian who couldn't help laughing, and snorted: "Mother is bad, scare Yue'er."

    "Aiyo, aiyo, hello!" Seeing her daughter's swollen appearance, Liu Ruoqian couldn't get up from laughing anymore, and smiled, clutching her stomach and leaning against the couch, unable to move.

    Liu Wuzhai and Xing'er looked at each other, shook their heads helplessly, got up and went to support their mother, and patted her on the back, lest she pouted from laughing.

    Lingyan and Ganoderma also found it very funny, put down their things and came over: "Your Majesty, please take it easy."

    Everyone laughed, but Yue'er was still snorting, kicking the little fat leg, humming and kicking the little one. Fat legs, feeling sorry for the plum she just gnawed alone.

    Seeing that Yue'er was not happy, Li Xuanfeng hurried down to the ground and picked up the plum before the Ganoderma lucidum.

    Let Ganoderma lucidum bring some water, he carefully washed the plums, wiped off the water with a clean handkerchief, and then brought it to Yue'er: "Yue'er, after washing, it's not dirty.