Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    So many balls, wouldn't they all be used for her to play with His Majesty the Emperor?

    When Liu Ruoqian thought of having to bounce all these balls all over again, her fingers felt cramp.

    She rubbed her fingers with her other hand, looked at Lu Rengu, and waited quietly for his answer.

    Quan Fu also looked at His Majesty the Emperor with a smile on his face.

    【With so many balls, His Majesty will definitely be satisfied. 】

    Being stared at by Liu Ruoqian with vigilance and doubts, Lu Rengu's expression became a little stiff.

    On Wantuo Mountain, I mistakenly thought that the little girl was transformed from a cat, so I wanted to play with her with a ball for a while, as a test.

    But who would have thought that a good cat would turn into a little ginseng, and this ball would naturally be useless.

    This whole blessing is enough to understand the holy will, and it is also enough to be troublesome.

    Lu Ren's face was only stiff for a moment, and he soon returned to normal. He looked at Quan Fu, and followed Liu Ruoqian's words and asked: "Yes, it's very good. Why are you carrying these balls?"

    Quanfu's expression changed, and his smile disappeared immediately: "...No, Your Majesty, it wasn't when you were on the mountain, you ordered..." "The

    mountain is the mountain, and the palace is the palace." Lu Rengu interrupted him : "I didn't see so many government affairs backlogged, waiting for me to deal with it. You brought this basket of things, why do you want me to lose my mind?

    " .

    [When the head was on the mountain, it was just two little watermelons. Didn’t Your Majesty play well with Liu Meiren? When they finished playing, I said that when I returned to the palace, I would definitely find all kinds of balls for Your Majesty to play with. What a joy, His Majesty didn't say no to it at the time, what's wrong with it, he changed his mind in a day! 】

    Quan Fu has been with Lu Rengu for more than ten years, and he has always been considerate and considerate, putting everything in front of him.

    If the cat is still a cat, Quan Fu has handled this matter very properly.

    However, the cat became ginseng, Quan Fu was not at fault, of course Lu Rengu would not blame him.

    When I said that just now, I just wanted to find an excuse in front of the little girl. He couldn't admit that it all stemmed from his guessing wrong about her identity.

    "Get up." Lu Rengu said, and glanced at the little ginseng essence who was still staring at him: "Ask Liu Meiren if she likes it. If Liu Meiren likes it, then take it to the Drunken Flower Palace." "Thank you, Your Majesty.

    " "Quan Fu hurriedly kowtowed and got up, and looked at Liu Ruoqian with a smile: "Liu Meiren, look at this ball, can you have it?" Seeing that Quan Fu was so nervous by the emperor, it was pitiful,

    Liu Ruoqian felt If she accepted it, Quan Fu might feel better, so he reluctantly nodded: "Then move to Zuihua Palace." Anyway,

    the place is so big, it can still be put in a basket.

    "Hey, thank you Liu Meiren." Quan Fu was very grateful, and he greeted the two little eunuchs, and told them to go out with the bamboo baskets and send them to the Drunken Flower Palace.