Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    After Liu Ruoqian finished speaking, she took the initiative to stretch her head forward.

    [Take it lightly, don't make Qianqian bald. 】

    Lu Rengu tilted his head slightly, and let out an inaudible low laugh.

    【What is your majesty brother laughing at? 】

    Liu Ruoqian raised her head, and the two looked at each other.

    Looking into those eyes as deep as the vast starry sky, Liu Ruoqian was dumbfounded again for an instant.

    [Your Majesty's brother has good eyes. 】

    Looking at the twinkling eyes of the little deer, Lu Rengu only felt his eyebrows twitch.

    I feel deeply that if I look further, he will probably do something bad.

    Lu Rengu stretched out a big hand, pressed the little girl's head down, and gently rubbed the place where she had just covered with her hand: "But did it get here?" The

    adult man's voice was full of tired laziness Lazy and hoarse, indescribably charming | seductive.

    Liu Ruoqian only felt that her ears were crisp again, and when she threw away the scriptures, she rubbed her ears with both hands.

    In fact, I just pulled it a little bit, and the pain has long since disappeared. But Liu Ruoqian inexplicably liked the feeling of that big hand rubbing back and forth on her head.

    She leaned forward, resting her head on the broad chest.

    The sudden intimacy, Lu Rengu's hands stopped, his eyes drooped slightly, looking at the little girl who was about to cling to him.

    【Um? Why don't you touch it? ] A girlish voice full of doubts.

    The corners of Lu Rengu's mouth rose slightly, and then he rubbed the little girl's fluffy head.

    Sure enough, the sweet voice reached my ears again.

    [It's so comfortable. 】

    Lu Rengu's eyes were stained with a smile.

    Although the little girl was no longer reciting scriptures, his prickly headache was getting lighter and lighter.

    This level of pain is enough for ordinary people to roll their heads in their arms. But for Lu Rengu who has been suffering from headaches for many years, it is almost negligible.

    The body is comfortable, the whole person relaxes, and Lu Rengu concentrates on touching his hair.

    The little girl's hair is soft and smooth, coupled with her lazy look, reminds Lu Rengu of the little orange cat he raised when he was a child.

    And always nestled in his arms like this, letting him smooth his hair.

    It's just that the little orange cat was thrown to death by a good brother of his after he moved into the cold palace.

    He was pinned down on the bone-chilling snow by his hands and feet, and watched the kitten fall to death one by one in front of him. The pure white snow was soaked with dazzling red.

    Later, it was still the same place, and the sky was still full of snow. He sat on the chair and watched his good emperor brother being thrown to death in front of him by the golden wolf guard. The snow was dirty again.

    It's just that the wild laughter in my ears back then has turned into a shrill howl, which is very noisy.

    After moving into Changning Palace, Quan Fu found him many cats, all of which were almost the same as the little orange cat back then, but he didn't want any of them, so Quan Fu sent him away.