Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The little girl wants to remarry, but also wants to remarry twice? Lu Rengu's face darkened again and again.

    Wait, what did she say just now?

    Qianqian is a 500-year-old ginseng?

    Not a cat?

    Isn't the little girl a little cat demon?

    It's actually a small ginseng essence?

    Lu Rengu was shocked for a moment, no less than the time when he was struck by lightning when he was young and found that he was still alive.

    It was too shocking, for the time being, he couldn't care about the little girl's desire to remarry many times.

    These days, all the details of getting along with the little girl flashed through my mind.

    Fuzzy hair that feels smooth to the touch, loves climbing trees, eating fish, fluttering butterflies, jumping happily when playing with watermelons... No matter how you think about it, no matter how you

    look at it, she is just a cat.

    By the way, ginseng soup!

    Thinking of the unfinished can of ginseng soup, Lu Rengu suddenly realized as if enlightened.

    That's right, it's a little ginseng essence.

    No wonder when she fell asleep, she told him not to eat her.

    No wonder she is invulnerable to all poisons, and her saliva can heal injuries.

    No wonder she was so frightened when she saw him drinking the ginseng soup, and insisted on asking Quanfu to take the ginseng to Haosheng to bury...

    Lu Rengu recalled the scene at that time, the more he thought about it, the more interesting he felt, Holding the little girl's face in his hands, he began to laugh.

    He had thought that one day she would turn into a cat.

    He also thought that when she turned into a cat, he would take her into his arms and hold her wherever he went, even if he was going to court.

    But now, if she regains her real body in the future... wouldn't he want to walk around with a ginseng in his arms?

    Maybe, the participant wrapped his two whiskers around his neck...

    The more he thought about it, the more Lu Rengu wanted to laugh, and in the end he laughed harder.

    Laughing made his chest vibrate, his shoulders trembled, and his hands trembled.

    His Majesty the Emperor suddenly laughed like he was suffering from a brain disorder, and Liu Ruoqian was so confused by the smile that he froze for a while.

    [Which sentence did I say wrong? Or is there something wrong with Brother Agu? This looks like it's almost gone. 】

    Looking at the little girl's murmurs in her heart, seeing her big dark innocent eyes, and her pouty mouth squeezed by his trembling hands trembling together, Lu Rengu couldn't hold back any longer, Laughing loudly.

    [Is His Majesty the Emperor crazy? 】

    Liu Ruoqian was furious in her heart, stretched out her hand and pulled away Lu Rengu's two trembling paws holding her face, and crawled to the corner of the bed with her hands and feet, curled up with her knees in her arms, and stared round He looked at him warily.