Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    "It's so beautiful!" Liu Ruoqian took two steps forward and took a deep breath.

    Lu Rengu also took a big step forward, standing behind Liu Ruoqian with his arms around her waist, and pulled her into his arms, but smiled silently.

    The fresh air mixed with the aroma of plants and the abundant aura of heaven and earth made Liu Ruoqian feel extremely comfortable from head to toe.

    She likes it here, likes the feeling of stepping on the ground and reaching the sky with her hands.

    She didn't ask where it was because it didn't matter and she didn't care.

    In the past two years, in the dead of night, His Majesty the Emperor also took her to some strange places to play, and it was far more than once.

    Often without warning, His Majesty the Emperor suddenly rose up, picked her up, carried her on his shoulder, and walked away.

    Often just a moment ago, she was lying on the Babu bed in Qifeng Palace.

    The next moment, she was led by the ghost man to the edge of a deep pool in the wilderness, or plunged into the hot spring deep in the mountain... It can be said that

    ghosts haunt her.

    Of course, the ghost man took her to haunt the barren mountains in the middle of the night, and what he did was naturally unspeakable.

    The specific process is hard to describe in one word, and cannot be put into words.

    Liu Ruoqian felt that since His Majesty the Emperor regained his identity as the ghost emperor, he had released his ghost nature.

    In some matters, he became more and more unscrupulous and acted recklessly.

    But now that the world is bright and the sun is bright, Liu Ruoqian is not afraid.

    She let the man behind her hug her tightly, breathing and breathing on her own.

    The ghost man is the son of heaven in the underworld, the highest position to rule the gods in the underworld, and his lifespan is measured in thousands of years.

    And she is just a grass and tree fairy, and she doesn't know that she can live for hundreds of years.

    She seized every opportunity to absorb the aura of heaven and earth, just so that she could live a few hundred years longer and spend more time with him.

    She knew that if she left him first, he would die alone like a ghost in the past thousands of years.

    Don't ask her why she knows, she just knows anyway.

    Therefore, she has to work hard to live and spend more time with him, one more year is one year.

    Why! She couldn't help sighing when she thought of how many years later, His Majesty the Emperor would be alone and lonely.

    [I used to worry about the different paths of the monsters, but now I have to worry about the different paths of the demons and ghosts. This worry is endless, right? ]

    Listening to the little ginseng's muttering, Lu Rengu laughed out loud, kissed her on the top of her head, and asked knowingly: "Okay, why is Qianqian sighing?" His Majesty the emperor is happy every day,

    Liu Ruoqian doesn't want to Tell him your unfounded worries.

    After all, those things are things that will only be faced after hundreds or thousands of years. If it is true, it is still too early.