Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Originally, Liu Ruoqian planned to have a few more words with her two elder brothers, but His Majesty the Emperor endured a headache and wanted to wait for her.

    For being so considerate, the little ginseng essence felt a little sorry in her heart.

    She squeezed Lu Rengu's hand tightly, her eyes full of emotion: "Brother Agu, wait for me for a while, I'll say goodbye, and let's go.

    " After all, it is a big event, especially when it happened in broad daylight, this is the first time, but there must be no delay, you have to go back to the palace quickly. 】

    The corners of Lu Rengu's mouth curved slightly invisibly: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

    The two people put their heads together, held their hands together, and whispered quietly as if no one else was there, and they were extremely intimate.

    Everyone looked a little embarrassed, tilted their heads, raised their heads, lowered their heads, and all looked away.

    Liu Ruoqian stood up, wanting to pull her hand out of Lu Rengu's hand, but unexpectedly he also stood up, without any intention of letting go.

    With so many people watching, Liu Ruoqian couldn't shake off his hand, so she had to lead him forward.

    The moment His Majesty stood up, everyone also stood up.

    Liu Ruoqian dragged His Majesty the Emperor and walked in front of Liu Shan and Li Damao: "Brother, Brother Big Mao, Your Majesty is busy with government affairs, so I will accompany him back first. You should all be well. Write to me when you have time in the future. I know a lot now." It’s time to write.”

    “Really? That’s good, brother will definitely write more letters to you in the future.” Liu Shan responded.

    The little girl used to be very lazy, no matter how coaxed they are, she just doesn't like to read and write, she has only been in the palace for a few days, and she knows a lot of characters, Liu Shan and Li Damao are a little surprised, but they are also happy for her.

    If you know more characters, you will be able to read books later, and you will understand more, which is definitely a good thing.

    Liu Ruoqian said regretfully again: "Brother, I missed the second brother's marriage this time. When you get married, you must tell Qianqian, and Qianqian will definitely go when the time comes."

    When she was a child, she was envious of seeing other people's brothers and sisters get married, and the family was lively. She had been looking forward to her second brother's marriage for a long time, but she missed it.

    [It's all to blame for that dog official, Prime Minister Liu, who insisted on taking me away, so I couldn't watch my second brother get married with my own eyes. ]

    [It's just that my eldest brother is getting married, and I don't know when and what month it will be, and I don't know if His Majesty the Emperor will let me go when the time comes, hey. ]

    Listening to the little girl's heart full of regrets and seeing her somewhat lonely expression, Lu Rengu pondered for a moment.

    Then he said: "Lieutenant Liu, since Qianqian wants to see you get married, why don't I give you a marriage. In the past few days, you will start a family in this capital, and Qianqian can do it but regrets it. "

    Marrying a wife and getting married is a major event in life, what His Majesty the Emperor said was like having a dinner date in a restaurant, very casual.