Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    After Lu Rengu finished speaking, he glanced around with a gloomy expression, then got up and left.

    At this moment, those ministers who relied on their elders were dumbfounded.

    They quickly knelt down and kowtowed, shouting: "Your Majesty, you are waiting."

    Lu Rengu didn't turn his head, and went out of the hall directly, ignoring the fact that the two groups of people who opposed him were arguing violently.

    Seeing His Majesty walking ahead with a sullen face, Quan Fu was also very angry.

    [A group of old people who don't know the so-called, don't know that the world is peaceful now, it's because of His Majesty's many years of fighting with their lives, they dare to point fingers at His Majesty's affairs, they are really tired of work. 】

    【These old guys, I'm afraid they forgot how Wu Shangshu died last month. ]

    [However, His Majesty has also changed his temperament drastically now. If it was in the past, he would either directly cut off the heads of those old things, or directly order them to be dragged out and beheaded. up. ]

    [If you want me to say, His Majesty's temper has become milder, it's all thanks to Concubine Liu. I think Empress Concubine Liu is very suitable to be an empress, not to mention anything else, just to cure our Majesty's disease, she can be. Besides, as far as appearance is concerned, Dajin can't find another person who is as good as His Majesty...]

    Along the way, listening to Quan Fu's heart chatter, listening to him keep praising Concubine Liu how good she is, how well Concubine Liu is with His Majesty, Lu Rengu's face gradually eased.

    He was not angry that those old things opposed him, he was so angry that those old things had blind eyes and couldn't see Qianqian's good.

    If it wasn't for the imminent wedding, he didn't want to suffer bad luck, just now he almost went up and strangled those old things to make them slander Qianqian.

    Fortunately, Quan Fu has long eyes and a clear heart.

    Back in Changning Palace, Lu Rengu changed into his regular clothes, and went to Zuihua Palace.

    Quan Fu hurriedly followed and reminded: "Your Majesty, it seems that Concubine Liu is taking Prince Wuji to the Imperial Garden."

    Lu Rengu waved his hands: "You don't have to follow, I will go by myself."

    "Yes, Your Majesty "Quan Fu responded, and then tentatively asked: "Then the servant will take someone to tidy up Qifeng Palace?

    " Drunken Flower Palace. 】

    Qifeng Palace is the palace where the empresses of the Jin Dynasty lived, including the empresses of His Majesty the Emperor.

    Before Lu Rengu moved to the Leng Palace when he was young, he lived in Qifeng Palace with the Empress Dowager. It can be said that he spent all his happy and happy childhood in Qifeng Palace.

    But since he ascended the throne, he ordered Qifeng Palace to be sealed up, so far, he has never set foot in half a step.

    Quan Fu knew that if the Leng Palace was a taboo in His Majesty's heart, then Qifeng Palace was a place His Majesty would not dare to touch.

    Although His Majesty never mentioned it, he knew that the Empress Dowager died tragically, and when the great revenge was not avenged, His Majesty always felt that he was not worthy of a good life.