Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    How did Liu Ruoqian know that Lu Rengu was looking for something to say, he only thought that he had forgotten what she said just now, so he raised his head: "Your Majesty, can you stop beheading Mr. Liu?" Seeing that the little girl finally agreed to talk to him, Lu

    Ruoqian The corner of Rengu's mouth raised slightly invisibly: "Give me a reason."

    "Mr. Liu, he has no malicious intentions." Liu Ruoqian said what was in his heart truthfully.

    Lu Rengu tapped his knee lightly with his fingers, and said calmly, "He came to the harem to steal my woman, and I think he is very malicious." This is also true

    , Liu Ruoqian's small head is not enough, so she can't answer for a while.

    Seeing that her small face was wrinkled into a bun, Lu Rengu reminded: "Is there any other reason?" Liu Ruoqian

    held the scriptures and thought and thought, and suddenly had an idea, and raised the scriptures in front of Lu Rengu.

    "Your Majesty, it has been said in the scriptures that it is not good to kill too many people."

    Lu Rengu asked with great interest, "What's wrong?"

    Liu Ruoqian raised her face and said solemnly: "The crime of killing is too heavy. It will lead to many illnesses and short life."

    "Sickness and short life?" As if hearing something interesting, Lu Rengu propped one hand on the side of his face, covering his mouth and nose, bowed his head and kept laughing.

    Liu Ruoqian was baffled by his smile, and tilted her head to look at him: "Your Majesty?"

    Lu Rengu smiled for a while before stopping, and stretched out his hand again: "Come here."

    Although there was a smile on his face, these two words carried A little bit of command.

    Mr. Liu's head is still in His Majesty's hand, Liu Ruoqian also recognized his identity, this time he did not dare to make trouble again, obediently stepped forward, stretched out a white and tender hand, and put it on the one that finally brought some warmth big hands.

    Lu Rengu held the little girl's hand, and with a little force, he dragged her to the couch and sat down: "Since my beauty Liu said that it is not good to kill too many people, then I won't kill them." "Thank you, Your Majesty." Liu

    Ruoqian As soon as his eyes lit up, he got up and kowtowed to Lu Rengu.

    Lu Rengu stretched out his hand to stop people: "I don't like people kneeling back and forth."

    [Kneeling and kneeling is really tiring and troublesome, and I don't like it either. 】

    Liu Ruoqian nodded obediently, and asked curiously: "But Your Majesty, when should the concubine kneel?" 【

    If you break the rules, will you be punished? 】

    Lu Rengu: "When it's time to kneel, I will say it. If I don't say it, you don't have to kneel." "

    Thank you, Your Majesty." Liu Ruoqian thinks this is very good. There are so many rules in the palace, and she hasn't figured it out yet. .

    [In general, Brother His Majesty is quite a nice person, but it's too scary when you want to pinch someone's head. 】

    Listening to the little girl's heart, Lu Rengu secretly thought that he was really frightened. It seems that in front of her in the future, he should restrain himself a little bit.