Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    When Ganoderma lucidum asked this question, the two women were stunned.

    Liu Wuchao shook his heart, raised his chubby face to look at his mother, stretched out a chubby hand to grab his mother's hand, feeling uneasy in his heart.

    Liu Ruoqian felt bad. Earlier, she named the little cat demon Liu Wuji, but she still pays attention to it when there are people around, and they always call it Miaomiao, or son.

    It's just that I called Shunkou a few times, and directly called "Wu Calamity", which Lingzhi listened to.

    I thought that after such a long time, Lingzhi, a carefree girl, had long forgotten it, but unexpectedly, she still remembered it so clearly.

    But the little ginseng essence has been good at fooling people since she was a child, so she just froze for a moment, slapped her thigh, and pretended to be annoyed: "I just wanted to tell you, that little black cat is so disobedient, it always runs outside when it is on the mountain Just for fun, if you don’t listen to what you say, you can’t shut it down, no, just ran away like that and never came back.”

    Seeing his mother’s serious words, Liu Wuzhe didn’t even blush, couldn’t help it Eyes full of worship. His mother Liu Wuji is really amazing!

    "That's a pity, that little black cat is clingy to your mother." Ling Yan sighed while arranging the luggage Liu Ruoqian brought back.

    Ganoderma lucidum also said: "Mother, if you still want to raise one, this servant will find another one for you."

    Liu Ruoqian stretched out her hand and hugged Liu Wuji to her side: "No need, just run away. You don't have a son anymore."

    Liu Ruoqian said again: "Oh, yes, that little black cat ran away, so I took back the name, and now your little son is called 'Wu-Zai', Liu Wu-Zai." Still

    , Such?

    Both Lingyan and Lingzhi were taken aback, seeing that Liu Ruoqian didn't answer.

    For a moment, both of them felt a little sympathetic to the little boy, how could he pick up the cat's name with such a good child.

    The same is true for my own mother, the name Wu disaster is good, but after all, it was used by a kitten, and my mother is too lazy, so I can't think of a good name anymore?

    Liu Ruoqian received slightly disapproving looks from her two maidservants, and waved her hands: "You guys don't understand, but you like this name, right

    ? The name of calamity."

    Liu Ruoqian raised her chin at the two maidservants: "How about it, let me tell you."

    Since both mother and son said so, Lingyan and Ganoderma naturally have nothing else to say, as long as the masters are happy.

    Originally, the Zuihua Palace only had the empress as the master, but now there is another master, a handsome young master, Lingyan and Ganoderma are very happy, they are busy packing things, and they are busy buying new clothes for the young master, New household items.

    Ling Yan asked: "Mother, will the servant clean up the East Nuan Pavilion and give it to the young master?"

    Liu Ruoqian thought for a while, then asked Liu Wuzai: "Wuzai, do you want to sleep with your mother, or sleep in the East Nuan Pavilion by yourself?

    " Disaster straightened her body: "Mother, Wu Disaster is an older child, and Wu Disaster sleeps by himself."

    His Majesty the Dog is not in vain every day, Liu Ruoqian nodded with a smile: "Okay, my son is a man who stands up to heaven and earth, and he can sleep by himself." Sleep by yourself."