Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    Lu Rengu nodded with a smile, took Liu Ruoqian's hand and walked up the mountain.

    Although the villagers in Xingshan Village are farmers, they can rely on the mountains to eat. They often go to the mountains to collect some mountain products and hunt.

    There are several winding paths at the foot of the mountain, passing through the forest and leading directly to the mountain.

    Liu Ruoqian has been to this mountain countless times.

    Where it is easy to grow mushrooms that ordinary people can eat, where colorful and beautiful mushrooms grow, where wild fruits are crisp and sweet, and where wild eggs can be picked up, she knows all of them.

    The two walked hand in hand, and she introduced Lu Rengu enthusiastically along the way, nagging and talking non-stop.

    The way she waved her finger to point at Jiangshan, as if this was her territory.

    The corners of Lu Rengu's mouth curled slightly, and he listened carefully.

    "Brother Agu, this is the place."

    Liu Ruoqian, who has a strong sense of direction and has a good memory, took Lu Rengu's hand, pulled away a bush, and walked to a small open space.

    "You were lying here back then, but there wasn't so much grass back then." Liu Ruoqian walked a few steps forward and said, stepping on the grass under her feet.

    Lu Rengu closed his eyes slightly, then nodded with a smile: "It's indeed here."

    "You know, when I saw you at that time, I thought you were out of breath." Liu Ruoqian recalled the scene back then.

    Lu Rengu squeezed Liu Ruoqian's fingers slightly, and looked into her eyes: "Thank you Qianqian for saving me." If he died at that time,

    this life would be over, and he had to go back to work and not get involved in the world. Kindness and resentment.

    If that is the case, the empress mother's suffering will be in vain, and it will be difficult to avenge her great revenge.

    He will also miss Qianqian and the children, which is the most unacceptable thing for him.

    The two looked at each other for a moment, Liu Ruoqian knew what Lu Rengu was thinking, put her arms around his waist, buried her face in his chest, and remained silent.

    The two hugged for a while, Liu Ruoqian raised her head, "Brother Agu, I'll take you to see the place where I used to live when I was a ginseng." "

    Okay." Lu Rengu responded with a smile on his face.

    Not in a hurry, and without being disturbed, the two of them walked slowly through the dense forest.

    When Liu Ruoqian was tired from walking, he asked Lu Rengu to carry her on his back, she guided the way, and he walked.

    His Majesty's footsteps were extremely fast, and within half an hour, he had turned over two hills.

    Liu Ruoqian stretched out her hand excitedly, and pointed forward over Lu Rengu's shoulder: "Here, there, it's there, that big rock, do you see it?" Lu Rengu stopped when he saw the big rock a few meters away

    . Stepping down, her expression was startled: "Qianqian, I always feel that this place is somewhat familiar."

    "Quickly, let me down." Liu Ruoqian slid off his back and ran over quickly, towards the big area that was hot from the sun. Sit on a rock.

    "This is Baodu Mountain. Didn't you say that Mr. Zou is in charge of this area? Then it will be under the control of you, the ghost emperor. You have been in office for thousands of years, and you may have been here." Liu Ruoqian said to Lu

    Rengu Stretching out his hand: "Come here."

    Lu Rengu approached and held Liu Ruoqian's hand.

    Liu Ruoqian pulled him to sit on the rock, pointed to a place beside the rock and said, "I grew up here when I was a ginseng for hundreds of years.

    " Fragments of memory flashed by.

    Hundreds of years ago, the barren mountains and plains, the stone he sat on, the slumped little ginseng beside the stone, and his bleeding fingers... So that's it

    !

    No wonder Qianqian turned into ginseng before, his blood was useful to her.

    Lu Rengu smiled.

    He stretched out his hand and hugged Liu Ruoqian, who was lazily sitting on the stone with his arms propped up, onto his lap, and lowered his head to kiss her deeply on the forehead, his deep phoenix eyes were filled with a smile.

    "Qianqian, you and I are really destined."

    Liu Ruoqian was confused, hooked his neck, and asked curiously: "Isn't it because I saved you when I was young, and then entered the palace inexplicably and became your beauty?

    " But laugh silently.

    The arm around her waist exerted strength, picked her up and turned her around, and the two faced each other, he wrapped her head around her, lowered his head and kissed her

    ...