Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Seeing that there was only enough room for half of his body to lie down, Lu Rengu twitched the corners of his mouth, and discussed in a warm voice: "Can I bother Qianqian to move in again, I thank you in advance." Liu Ruoqian was

    originally She didn't want to talk to him, but she stretched out her hand and didn't hit the smiling face. Her Majesty the Dog spoke so nicely, and she couldn't lose face at all.

    After a moment of silence, the little girl snorted softly, arched her body, and moved in again.

    The space left was a bit bigger, and it would be no problem to lay down another little ginseng essence, but it was still a bit crowded for Lu Rengu, who was tall, long-legged and broad-shouldered.

    But Lu Rengu was already satisfied. According to the attitude of the little girl who is angry now, she is already making an allowance for letting him sleep on her bed. He doesn't dare to push further, lest he will be kicked out later.

    He took off his shoes silently, and lay down next to the little girl. The big hand stretched out and rested on the little girl's arm.

    [Play with me all day, hum, don't even think about being next to me in the future! ]

    Liu Ruoqian took the big hand off her arm and threw it away. When Lu Rengu came up again, she took it off again, refusing to let him touch him.

    After a few times, Lu Rengu temporarily gave up and sighed softly in his heart. This is probably, it's your own fault.

    Lu Rengu looked at the back of the little girl's hairy head, and wanted to lean over to kiss her, but remembered what the little girl said not to kiss her head again, so he had to give up.

    The two lay in silence, neither of them speaking.

    Lu Rengu tried to break the silence: "Qianqian..."

    But before the words could be spoken, the little girl covered her ears with her hand: "I'm asleep, I can't hear you!"

    Seeing the little girl's refusal to communicate, Lu Rengu's eyes were full of doting, but he could only smile helplessly.

    The little ginseng essence thinks she has a baby after kissing her mouth, so she thinks she has become a mother. Like a pregnant woman, she touches her stomach and supports her waist, eats sour and spicy food, and walks slowly Teng Teng's cautious appearance is really interesting to watch.

    Especially the little girl is full of self-confidence, she doesn't know what to dislike him, and she doesn't know what to do, her proud little eyes are really cute.

    He looked so happy that he couldn't hold back for a moment, and then he followed her words and teased her.

    But afterwards, seeing that the little girl was really angry, he still had a deep introspection.

    He tried to think about it from the perspective of the little girl, and the result after thinking about it was that the little girl really should be angry with him.

    In his eyes, the little girl doesn't understand anything, but she thinks she understands well, she looks like a smug little girl, pure and lovely.

    But he knew it clearly, but he pretended to be stupid on purpose, and accompanied the little girl to act there. Presumably the little girl thought he was playing tricks on her.

    In addition, he was really too happy, he couldn't control his laughter, and the little girl thought he was laughing at her, so she was very angry and annoyed.