Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    "Who is the master going to settle accounts with?" Ling Yan asked Liu Ruoqian while holding Liu Ruoqian.

    Thinking of His Majesty the Dog laughing so hard while making wild jokes about how stupid she is, the little ginseng spirit was so embarrassed that she was about to hit the wall and went crazy with anger.

    What a shame, what a shame!

    After being a human for so many years, she has never lost such a big person.

    She swears that she will not take revenge, and she swears not to participate in it!

    The smoldering little ginseng essence was like a calf, and was about to rush out sullenly: "Get out of the way, I'm going to settle accounts with His Majesty!" Take a knife

    to settle accounts with Your Majesty? I'm afraid the master is crazy?

    Don't say that the master rushed to His Majesty with a knife, if this word spread outside the Zuihua Palace, it would be a capital crime of losing his head.

    Ling Yan turned pale with fright, and hugged the little girl tightly: "Master, calm down."

    Liu Ruoqian pulled Ling Yan's arm and pulled it down: "I can't calm down."

    Don't say it, run wildly in the countryside The little girl who grew up freely and climbed trees and mountains all day long has great strength no matter how angry she gets.

    Lingyan has been living beside the eldest son Liu in the prime minister's mansion, pampered and pampered, where did she do any physical work, let's tear it apart like this, she is really no match for the little girl.

    After a while, Ling Yan was exhausted and out of breath: "Master, let's not be impulsive, what's wrong with your Majesty, you can talk to your servants first, how about we have a long-term plan?" But she was ashamed and annoyed, where is the little girl who was angry

    ? He could listen to the persuasion, pushed the spiritual smoke away, and ran out.

    The door opened, and Ganoderma lucidum, who was going to the Tai Hospital to see cats, walked in.

    As if seeing a savior, Ling Yan hurriedly greeted: "Ganoderma lucidum, hurry up, stop the girl, the girl is going to... do something wrong."

    Liu Ruoqian waved her hand boldly: "Ganoderma lucidum, get out of the way."

    "Okay, master." Lingzhi always obeyed her master's orders, she responded, stepped aside, and opened the door very considerately.

    Seeing that Lingzhi didn't listen to her, Lingyan hurriedly added: "You silly girl, the master is going to do the wrong thing of beheading, why don't you stop him!" "

    Decapitate?" After closing the door, the latch was inserted, and the whole person leaned against the door, as if he had to step over her body first if he wanted to go out.

    Liu Ruoqian stepped forward to pull the ganoderma, but the ganoderma was as strong as a cow, so she couldn't pull it away.

    Liu Ruoqian put her hands on her hips and glared at Ganoderma lucidum angrily.

    Ling Yan ran over and gently stroked the little girl's back: "Master, Mo Qi, Mo Qi, what do we have to say!" With the strong

    girl Lingzhi around, Liu Ruoqian knew that she couldn't get out, so she didn't bother to bother Ran.

    He turned around and walked back, walked to the side of the couch, kicked his shoes, sat cross-legged on the couch, clenched his fist in one hand, and clenched the dagger in the other.