vacation

Laying on soft comfy bed in her luxurious room , a girl swiped through her phone gazing into pictures of different places.

" This place is so cool and pretty , aishh I want to visit here " the girl mumbled.

" But dad will not Allow me to go here " pouting sadly she threw her phone aside on bed and stared at ceiling.

This is going to be worst college vacation ever the girl whose name Is aera thought.

No no aera we have to do something , and fly out of new york somehow.

But what can I do dad will literally kill me if I tell him about my plan to visit Korea.

Struggling to comprehend any idea , aera grabbed pillow next to her and screamed into it .

Ruffling her hairs. She sat up straight and just at that moment her phone recieved a notification .

" Thinking about world tour , why not . Skyrock airlines are here with you , wherever you want to go just book ticket , pack your bags and be ready for adventure ".

Seeing this message aera's eyes lit up like a kid who just recieved huge amount of Candies.

Kissing her phone , which displayed this message she jumped out of her bed and happily danced .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was dinner time when aera came out of her room for the first time in a day.

She meekly walked towards dinning table and sat down on chair next to head chair without looking up.

.

Raising his brows at his daughter who just sat down next to him without even acknowledging him , Kim song smiled at his daughter and knew something was going in little head of hers.

" Aera " he softly spoke .

" Dad good evening " with that she went to eat her food or more like played with it using spoon she was holding.

" Stop sulking aera tell me what happened " Kim song asked his daughter.

" Just boring day dad , you know our college vacation started yesterday that too for whole month , and I am going to die out of boredom " she said .

Humming Kim song acted like he was thinking something and then asked aera

" So what do you want to do ? , Shall we go to shopping everyday or you can have my card and go out with your friends for clubbing or adventure " he suggested.

" World tour "

" Huhhh ? " He asked in confusion.

" I want to go to World tour , and ALONE " she said .

" No aera it's very dangerous for you , you are just 21 year old baby "

Pouting aera replied

" Yes dad I'm 21 not any baby , please dad please let me go , I'll call you every day , video call you too and I'll send my beautiful selfies too please day . "

Not being able to resist her puppy eyes and pout Kim song Sighed and nodded his head which caused aera to shriek and throw herself in her father

Bothe of them stayed like that for few seconds before mr. Kim song pulled back and smiled at his daughter.

" Promise to be safe ok , and no funny business " he said to which aera nodded.

.
.
.
.
.

In mid night aera just finished packing her luggage , as she was about to turn of lights she turned towards her study table and picked a picture that layed there .

Picture of her grandparents she somehow found from attic , they both were happy and looking at eachother in love .

Behind them was the famous han river.

.
.
.

" Korea here I come "