thief.

?? POV

" Did you find him " a man in his thirties leaned on chair as he lit cigar and blowed it out on person who was standing in front of him , shaking.

" No sir , there's no information about him . We have sent our man everywhere but no one was able to find him . No one knows how he looks or if he is even alive or not " the person said while bowing.

" No , he is not dead . He can't be . He needs to surfer just like my family did . He needs to die just like my precious baby died. Not only he but his family needs to die too . " The man snapped.

" Sir but his family is in Korea , so why don't you kill them . "

Shaking his head the man threw cigar on ground and stepped in it .

Looking up in eyes of person in front of him , he said .

" Killing family will be too easy. I want them to suffer. I want to kill them without killing them. Find if they have any weakness , maybe a female who they adore , anything will work ".
.
.
.
.

.

Sitting in plane , aera glanced downward through window and was in awe seeing the big city , all lightning and colours she could see from top.

Just a few minutes ago an annoying announcement was made that plane was going to land in Korea within 10 minutes , which woke her from sleep.

.

She was excited and nervous to be in Korea , after all Korea was her motherland and she was visiting here for the very first time .

She have heard many things about Korea from her friends . About food , culture , language and she was very excited too feel it.

Even tho she lived in new york for her whole life , she was very fluent in Korean , her father teached her everything about her culture and language.

.
.
.

Taking deep breaths inhaling the air of Korea , aera stood near the exit gate as she observed all the bustling around her .

" Finally I'm here "

With that she moved forward going towards transportation booth.

Her luggage rolled and she directed it with one hand and other hand was busy typing a message to her father that plane has just stopped for layover and her journey will resume soon.

Why she did that ?

Because her father allowed for World tour and not for tour to Korea.

Calm down aera don't panic , he is not gonna know where you are , that your destination was Korea and not any other country so relax she said in her mind as she sent message to her father.

It was her first time lying to him and doing something he told her not to do

Little adventure won't hurt anyone will it thinking she giggled and kept her phone in her pocket and continued walking.

Her walk towards transportation booth was in halt when she was pushed by someone and she fell on ground .

Trying to save herself from impact she pushed hand in front while falling which caused her fall in her wrist .

" Miss are you ok. " One of worker helped her as she stood up while rubbing her wrist which was now in pain.

" Yeahh I'm ok thank you for your help " she bowed at worker , who smiled at her and went back to his work.

Sighing she went to grab her luggage which fell to because of impact just to find nothing.

Her luggage , was not here .

The floor was empty.

Looking around she tried to look fir her luggage but she couldn't find it anywhere.

Is this karma for lying to my father Aera thought.

At this rate she was about tear up. All she had was her mobile and her purse which contained her documents like passport , driving licence and some cash and a black ATM card which her father gave her.

Well you will now ask , all her important things are with her then what is she about to cry about.

Because

Because

All here favourite dresses , tops , pants , goggles and her most expensive sandals were in that luggage

A/n : what a girl loves these things more than her life 😂

Pouting she rubbed her eyes as she tried to wipe away her tears . But something caught her eye

.
.

Her luggage

Was carried by a well built tall man

Who was about to exit airport

" Yeahhhh you thief !!!!!! ".
.
.
.
.

Hey guyss how are you all doing

How was this chapter.